By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's probably true thats why its funny :D !

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Omg the 2 dog gifs are amazing.  

Ever feel like a white person in an infomercial?

Got this from somebody's sig on this site but can't remember who's.  Awesome anyway.

More terrifying than funny but whatevs:

How I wish I look during sex:

How I look during sex:

This thread makes me

JEMC said:

A mix of pics and gifs.

Japan + binoculars + football =

Why?

lol poor bear.

Somini said:
JEMC said:

lol poor bear.

If you only want to comment on one of the pics, do it like this please.  Also, what's wrong with him?  Most bears don't have such convenient laundry service! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I think he meant the one with the lion.

Around the Network
Asmo said:

Yes i meant that one :D

Oh how can i reply to only 1 picture in someone's post?

Somini said:
Asmo said:

Yes i meant that one :D

Oh how can i reply to only 1 picture in someone's post?

In the quote delete everything except that picture. 

Animals are delightful.

Dick:

Witness the sheer terror that bread can elicit.

"Soon, human."

"Excuse me... stop that please."

^You forgot that they can also be scary as hell, in a good

or ina bad way

But don't worry, because

they can be so cute

And in the end, they always find ways to entertain us

and who wouldn't like to be a dog sometimes?

but whatever you do, don't be ridiculous

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ouch, that guy's hand!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!