By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TWRoO said:

You need to watch Blackadder.

http://watchseries.eu/serie/blackadder

Series 1 is generally not considered that great, but series 2 and 3 and to a lesser extent 4 are why I rate Blackadder as my favourite comedy.

Hugh Laurie had a couple of cameo apperances in series 2, but was a main character in 3 and 4.

Thanks! I guess I really have to watch it.

I know it by name because of Rowan Atkinson, but I never got around to watch it.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

The last one is not a picture, it's a video, a WTF video. I hope you like it:

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Hey this thread just passed 100k views!

tagged

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

The last time I posted a "You will shit bricks" it didn't went as expected, but this one will be different. There is only 2 possible answers: or you don't see it or you do.

With that done, let's post some more

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

That picture is epic all by itself, and the caption doubles the fun. 

BTW ... I see it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064