By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii owners continue to fund Ubisoft's HD games

How do you feel about the way Ubisoft does business?

Smart move, Ubisoft. 28 19.31%

I would do the same, if I were in charge. 19 13.10%

Love you, Ubisoft! 7 4.83%

Suck it up, Nintendrones! 24 16.55%

Ubisoft: "Wii screw U." 67 46.21%

Total:145
M.U.G.E.N said:
this is GREAT news! more games for us..and some laughter too! :P

that depends... If/once Just dance flops on both PS3 and 360... 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

oh boy, what do Wii owners want??? The popular games made by Ubi, like Assassin's Creed can not be run on Wii. "but, but PSP got an AC game, its not fair!" and that game didnt come close to the main game series. And even if that did make it to WII, the owners would be mad they got a watered down version of an AC game. And what's with the Just Dance hate? That game makes a lot of money for Ubi and if funds more and better games, whats the problem??? I would bet my left testicle that the majority of the Just Dance fanbase could give a crap if the game they like playing funds another one

menx64 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Why would that be funny?? A lot of people expect it to flop on those consoles especially on PS3. Look at it this way, Just Dance is like COD but in reverse, it just shows that what is valued on Wii is different on HDs 

WiseOwl said:
Ubisoft is not bad company. They are not the best company, and we all know that. But with Killer Freaks From Outer Space, that can be a great start for the Wii-U.

Erm what ?

Draconic drm systems - check

yearly sequels - check

dumbing down every next part because previous one didn't see due to being too hard - check

biggest maker of casual showelware - check

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

menx64 said:
adsl said:
So HD games can't pay for themselves?

Thats what it seems like... Well, I dont really care about third parties, except capcom, suda51 and Jrpgs... Seriously nintendo should close their consoles to third parties... Just buy more studios...    

I Very much doubt the two 10 million selling Assassins Creed games couldn't pay for themselves

Around the Network

You are a strong Nintendo and Microsoft hater. Could it be cause they sold more than your favorite console.

Zlejedi said:
WiseOwl said:
Ubisoft is not bad company. They are not the best company, and we all know that. But with Killer Freaks From Outer Space, that can be a great start for the Wii-U.

Erm what ?

Draconic drm systems - check

yearly sequels - check

dumbing down every next part because previous one didn't see due to being too hard - check

biggest maker of casual showelware - check

oniyide said:
menx64 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Why would that be funny?? A lot of people expect it to flop on those consoles especially on PS3. Look at it this way, Just Dance is like COD but in reverse, it just shows that what is valued on Wii is different on HDs 

exactly this...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Galaki said:
o_O.Q said:

stuff like dlc that can't be done on the wii

Are you going to back that up with facts?

how many wii games have dlc and whats the point of dlc on a large scale without a harddrive?

o_O.Q said:
Galaki said:
o_O.Q said:

stuff like dlc that can't be done on the wii

Are you going to back that up with facts?

how many wii games have dlc and whats the point of dlc on a large scale without a harddrive?

Now, you're just twisting your own words.