By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

Guys, it's a thread in a forum. Nobody cares if you copied it from somebody else.

This goes to everyone-- stop the arguing about who stole the idea for what now or else the thread gets locked and anyone who brings it up again will get a warning or ban.

Around the Network

Oh God! All listed games deserves... but Uncharted 2 deserves more .

dsage01 said:

^Wow this is between Jay520 and me. And this is MY Thread. I will do what I want with it

Damn Twesterm always gotta ruin the fun. He's definitely my least favorite mod. Well, it had to end sooner or later. 

Dsage you just got punk'd dude. It started off as a joke, but you believed me so I took it further and further. I know you didn't steal my thread idea. LOL haha!

What do you say? No hard feelings. Besiders, I'm beating you in points anyway!

Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

^Wow this is between Jay520 and me. And this is MY Thread. I will do what I want with it

Damn Twesterm always gotta ruin the fun. He's definitely my least favorite mod. Well, it had to end sooner or later. 

Dsage you just got punk'd dude. It started off as a joke, but you believed me so I took it further and further. I know you didn't steal my thread idea. LOL haha!

What do you say? No hard feelings. Besiders, I'm beating you in points anyway!

Are you serious!! You scared the shit out of me. But lolololol I have to admit that's real funny! But damn you beating me in points you were right :(. I'll catch up though!

Well as for SP I have to say God of War 3 deserves it and as for MP it's between GT5 and MGS4. They were great online games. But in overall package it goes to Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2 had one of the best campaign's and a really great online which made it deserve this title the most!

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
badgenome said:
dsage01 said:
badgenome said:

You have to admit, it is pretty suspicious that you live so close to him and just "happened" to come up with the same idea. And given how upset you are over it, I'm really starting to think you did steal the idea off his computer. That's pretty low, dude.

I live in Toronto dude I'm far away. He said he lives somewhere in the U.S. And he has no proof!!! And you beleive him. While I actaully took like 3 months trying to figure out how to mkae a thread like this!! JUST BECAUSE MY THREAD BECAME REALLY POPULAR HE WANTS TO STEAL MY FAME!! He doesn't even have any fucking proof and you people believe him. That's just riddiclus!

Yeah, you protest waaaaay too much. Just do the right thing: apologize and have a mod lock the thread.

dsage, read one of JAy's 1st posts in this thread, look for the bolded letters, and find out what it reads

osamanobama said:
dsage01 said:
badgenome said:
dsage01 said:
badgenome said:

You have to admit, it is pretty suspicious that you live so close to him and just "happened" to come up with the same idea. And given how upset you are over it, I'm really starting to think you did steal the idea off his computer. That's pretty low, dude.

I live in Toronto dude I'm far away. He said he lives somewhere in the U.S. And he has no proof!!! And you beleive him. While I actaully took like 3 months trying to figure out how to mkae a thread like this!! JUST BECAUSE MY THREAD BECAME REALLY POPULAR HE WANTS TO STEAL MY FAME!! He doesn't even have any fucking proof and you people believe him. That's just riddiclus!

Yeah, you protest waaaaay too much. Just do the right thing: apologize and have a mod lock the thread.

dsage, read one of JAy's 1st posts in this thread, look for the bolded letters, and find out what it reads

LOL he already told me it was a joke. You and some others were playing along. Lol. Have to admit you guys got me good :)

hmm, my vote goes to Metal Gear Solid 4. With Valkyria Chronicles being a close second. And Killzone 2coming 3rd.

Don't even look at me Uncharted

Poor heavy Rain and Killzone 2. No one likes them the best

I love them all, but I chose GT5

I am the Playstation Avenger.