By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - which franchises would jump to the wii in 08?

I really cannot think of any major franchises that would become exclusive to the Wii, as the Xbox 360 has been better for 3rd Party games than the Wii has been (and is likely to remain that way over the next 12 months). Going multi-platform and including the Wii is not always a great idea given that technically everything has to be scaled back and there is an expectation to radically change the control scheme. I would expect more spin-offs than major installments for the Wii.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 
Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts, definitely.

RAcCoOnErOuS said:

I might be wrong but isnt that Secert of Mana?

Favorite RPG for me...i like the Third  one the best =)

Likewise.

And I certainly hope so. 

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

some medias of the real Zelda for a Wii ( one screenshot would be enough ) the rest I really really don't care for the whole of this new year except Mario Kart, SSB and if any Tales comin' .............

leo-j said:
Well if the KH team is working on a ps3 game..

Since when is it the decision of the development team which game will be developed on what console? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I'd say that Kingdom Hearts 3's exclusivity to the Xbox 360 is pretty much a foregone conclusion.........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
I'd say that Kingdom Hearts 3's exclusivity to the Xbox 360 is pretty much a foregone conclusion.........

And what makes you so confident about that? Have you any sources to back up that claim??