By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - weiner should step down from congress because

I'm getting tired of hearing about his twitter scandal on the news.

Around the Network

They can take bride money and all that and will be fine.
But sex scandal is a total d0med for them US politicians.

I don't think he should step down only because the people that voted for him are still standing by him the news just needs to leave the story alone hell he isn't the first guy in politics that has had a sex scandal and will not be the last.

this situation is completely irrelevant to his performance on the job.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

No he shouldn't, he didn't do anything illegal, the media is the one fueling this fire, they are the ones that should get the backlash, not him.

Around the Network
dystopia said:
No he shouldn't, he didn't do anything illegal, the media is the one fueling this fire, they are the ones that should get the backlash, not him.

All of the leader's in his own party called for him to step down. It's a huge distraction to his party. He lied and tried to cover up the fact that he sent all of those photo's. All though all polticans lie,he still got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and that's a big no in the world of politics. 

i think pretty much everyone who accidentally tweeted a photo of their penis that was meant to be sent in a private message would deny it if they could. not a serious issue.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

oldschoolfool said:
dystopia said:

All of the leader's in his own party called for him to step down. It's a huge distraction to his party. He lied and tried to cover up the fact that he sent all of those photo's. All though all polticans lie,he still got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and that's a big no in the world of politics. 

It's only a distraction because the dems allow the media to make it that way and of course they are all looking for some media time of their own. Honestly, he didn't even do anything.

His name is Weiner.

They should've known he would do his name justice somehow. However, those Twitter pics of him showin the goods were hilarious.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."