By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

The new things for Touch My Katamari look like it's going to be fantastic and add a lot of new ideas for running stages!

Also, the gameplay for Ragnarok Odyssey looks awesome. Nice, fast-paced, hack-n-slash goodness.

Around the Network

Enter the Morbid, Addictive World of PS Vita’s Escape Plan

urban trails looks awesume

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
urban tials looks awesume

Hopefully the gameplay will be just as good.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
urban tials looks awesume

Hopefully the gameplay will be just as good.

yea i'd love to see the direction this game takes.

Around the Network

yeah I wanna see some gameplay vids for Urban Trails

Escape Plan however looks friggin badass!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

HELL YEAH GUIZ!

Tekken Tag 2 Vita incoming?!

"Some new images have surfaced which supposedly confirmed the existence of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for the Playstation Vita. Check the images out inside!

We all knew that a Tekken game was in the works for Playstation Vita as many of the lead developers including the series creator Katsuhiro Harada have strongly hinted at it in the past, for more details and evidence please read our previous article Creator Of Tekken Hints At Tekken For The PS Vita

Tekken games have also made appearances on the PSP so a PS Vita version is axiomatically imminent. However now some images have appeared which show Tekken Tag Tournament 2 running on the PS Vita. Check them out below."

"The first image is of the box art. Here you can clearly see the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 logo along with the standard blue PS Vita label."

"The second image is clearly the most interesting one. The image is of the character select screen, once again showing off the tag feature (a character can be seen on the right side of Kazuya) some characters are also seen. However that is not the most interesting part. Though some of the words could be cut out it, seems the notification beside Jun "Would you like to enable NEAR?" confirms some sort of 3G connectivity as NEAR is one of the Playstation Vita's welcome Apps.

Remember to keep in mind that this could be fake, as it was not received from a reliable source. The source is http://mytekkennews.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-post.html"

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

tekken tag. sound great.

It's good that all these games are coming to the Vita, but I would still like to see more new IPs.

I agree, we already have quite a few new IPs lined up but I would like to see moar as well

but tekken on psp was special for me..it's my most played game...ever. Both DR and 6 took so many hours of my free time :D it's such a blast to play on the go..now with a good analog stick (tho i always use the Dpad for tekken) and OLED ..AND trophy support..this might even be the only version i buy :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!