By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
PixelPerfect said:
So, I've been thinking about picking up a Vita soon, and there were some things I just wanted to know to get some insight on what I might be getting myself into

1. Does the system come with a memory card or do I have to buy one separately?

2. What are some games you could recommend?

3. Would it be better to go mostly for physical or digital?

4. Is there something I should know before getting the system (example if there's hardware issues or something that doesn't work right)?

If anyone could answer these or point me to somewhere else that could, I'd appreciate it

I'm gonna recommend the Earth Defense Force games. I have both of the Vita iterations, and have spent a combined 420  hours on them.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Finally after 5 months of wondering what happened to my Atelier Escha and Logy Plus order I finally got it resolved!! It ended up being a fuck up on my part unfortunately. Now $60 is ALOT better than the $130+ the game has been going for. However as one dilemma is resolved another crops it's head up.

I'm one of the poor saps that pre order their watch edition ZTD on amazon and now has to go through what ever shitstorm it entails. Luckily I didn't plan on playing it at first since I want to revisit the older games but I hope this one doesn't take 5 months.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

So i was going to get God Eater today, but the Mid Year sale has changed my plan. Going to spend $100 on Vita games, and getting a new 32GB card for them.
Pro tip: Don't buy Neptunia games at launch, since they will be $15-$20 a month later anyway lol.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyqPCeWYXMU

Some LEGO Star Wars Vita footage. Looks to be yet another good port. This is like the 5th in a row now that seems to be solid (Batman 3; Shadow of Ronin; Jurassic World; Avengers) so it's safe to say they seem to have learned the lesson about not just chucking up iOS ports

One day in 2018, maybe when I finish my backlog, I'll get a Lego game, probably avengers.
I just realized Falcom released a free Ys theme so I instantly got it. It's not great, but it comes with its own theme music so I will obviously keep it.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
This has been quite a month for Vita.. Grand Kingdom, Atelier Sophie, Odin Sphere, Zero Time Dilemma

This has been quite a month for my wallet too.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Well if you're in EU prepare for more wallet crushing
crazy sale right now
Examples of super cheap games: Neptunia Rebirth2 3.19€. Trillion god of destruction is 7.99€! A almost-new release
https://psprices.com/region-es/discounts?platform=PSVita&page=1

Very little I want in that EU sale, might buy Malicious Rebirth though.

FFVII is the only FF in the entire store that isn't on sale so I'm guessing it'll be one of July's PS+ titles (3rd PSP game in a row)

UK bros, seems Argos are having one of their bi-yearly clear outs. Uncharted is £10; God of War is £8; LEGO Marvel £15 were some of the better deals I spotted.