By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:

I know how VNs work, I have literally played hundreds ^^  (even going back over 10 years with ATLAS and AGTH to try to understand them, good times ). I haven't played the game yet, but most comments talk about how the MC thinks . Like there is a comment "Is it really ok for the main character to think like that ? it's disgusting ". There are other comments about what he does and how he thinks (can't sympathize with MC that does this or that etc..) but like I said I didn't want to spoil. Even people that liked the game say they didn't like him.

That sounds awesome actually.  One of the things that surprised (in a good way) me most about Steins;Gate was

Suzuha's ending, where Okabe started wondering about killing Daru and raping Suzuha.  I mean my word it was dark and disgusting, but at the same time was such an out-of-the-blue thing that I was really impressed, and actually kinda made sense for the plot.

That said, Kadokawa's game division don't seem to be the most stable (KanColle delays; Natural Doctrine quality) so yeah.

Around the Network

lol, yeah thats why I said it might appeal to us despite being a bomba in japan.

Anyways, 4 more days till Zero Time Dilemma releases ! I need a happy ending.

Shadow8 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Berserk musou trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPBx5Dq-Jk&feature=youtu.be

Looks good...fking golden age tho

Well, they confirmed that it will start in the golden age arc, but that it will continue with Guts as he becomes known as the Black Swordsman. So, I'm pretty sure they'll do the Retribution and Millenium Falcon arcs as well.

SnakeDrake said:

Wow the art style is like a mix of musou and a souls game. Now can't Tokyo ghoul look like this instead of the cheap mobile phone game we got.

Well, Souls series is heavily inspired by Berserk so that's not too surprising. :P A tokyo ghoul musou would be cool too with all the different kagunes you can use.

Hopefully i can skip the NTR scene....that shit makes me rage..and not in a sexual way lol

Btw Guiz Flash sale incoming Desu

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208217383&postcount=1

How is Wolf Among us on Vita? I have a huge ass flight coming up soon so was hoping to buy it...that and/or Steins Gate

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I don't know about its performance but I assume it runs similarly to The walking dead. That said my bro played the Wolf among us on ps4 and he didn't like the story at all.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Shadow8 said:

Well, they confirmed that it will start in the golden age arc, but that it will continue with Guts as he becomes known as the Black Swordsman. So, I'm pretty sure they'll do the Retribution and Millenium Falcon arcs as well.

Well, Souls series is heavily inspired by Berserk so that's not too surprising. :P A tokyo ghoul musou would be cool too with all the different kagunes you can use.

Hopefully i can skip the NTR scene....that shit makes me rage..and not in a sexual way lol

How is Wolf Among us on Vita? I have a huge ass flight coming up soon so was hoping to buy it...that and/or Steins Gate

Lol Ikr, like I didn't hate "him" enough already he had to pull that scene...

As for the performance, if you've played the walking dead, you'll know how it is. Haven't played it myself, but it looks interesting enough, might get it myself too.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Shadow8 said:

TWAU runs poorly on Vita, go for Steins;Gate.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Yeah I've played the walking dead 2 on the vita and it had lags, frame rate drops and it gets really annoying when your input doesn't react especially on quick time events.

Its really sticking to the genre's story is the main point and gameplay is an after thought but you should get it. It has a unique twist on the old fable story.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Noooooo.

http://bricksfans.com/lego-star-wars-the-force-awakens-handheld-review/

LEGO Star Wars handheld review.

Sounds kay.  Was worried it was gonna be shit since they hadn't talked about it at all.

Btw, Anime Expo is next weekend (July 1st - 4th). Among companies that will be there are Aksys; Bandai-Namco; NISA and Sekai Project.

Any expectations of what's going to be announced there?

My expectations - 999 for Vita/Steam from Aksys; something for Vita from Sekai (maybe Clannad or a game they already promised).

My hopes - Digimon World: Next Order for PS4/Vita from Bandai Namco; Hero Must Die from NISA. A man can dream, right?