By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Acevil said:

Honestly highlight me and tell me how Grand Kingdom is, when you play it, I want to gather as much opinion on the title as I can before making a decision. 

Like prince said, I thnk there is a demo you can check out. I tried the japanese demo back when it released in japan and I enjoyed it. I liked that you can cast a spell or attack and damage your own allies, thought it added a layer of strategy(how to poistion). The game also looked pretty. All in all, I'm just waiting on reviews to see if it has a meaningful story because I can't play games unless i enjoy their plot (even if they are simple, i just need to like them ^^)

---------------

Fate/Extella E3 2016 trailer

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/fateextella-e3-2016-trailer

I hope all these effects don't rek the vita.

Around the Network
NesFe said:

I hope all these effects don't rek the vita.

I work on the assumption that Vita ports will be trash going forward, so it's a nice suprise when they're not (Dragon Quest Heroes; Summon Night 6).

:(.  Tom from XSEED:

http://forum.marvelous-usa.com/index.php?showtopic=28319&st=1500#entry923096

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:06 PM

Yeah, I quite like the Vita, and we've got two announced Vita titles that are receiving physical releases (Shantae and Cold Steel II), but... honestly, the days of Vita physical releases are numbered, and it's not for lack of desire to put them out -- it's because barely anybody carries them anymore! And in this business, we are absolutely dependent on retail stores: if we release a game physically and no retailer is willing to put it on their shelves in any decent quantities, then the game flops, plain and simple. And we publishers don't get to tell retailers what to carry -- rather, it's the retailers who decide what to order from us. All we can do is try to sell them on our titles being worth their time and money to stock.

-Tom 

Kresnik said:

I work on the assumption that Vita ports will be trash going forward, so it's a nice suprise when they're not (Dragon Quest Heroes; Summon Night 6).

Yeah me too. Thats why I stopped buying games day 1 for the most part. At this point worrying about performace ussues is part of the vita gaming experience . That and looking around the internet hoping to catch some vita gameplay videos before release since a lot of the japanese publishers like to pretend there is no vita version till a couple of weeks before launch.

Thank god some of the vita/ps4 games still have better legs on vita or we might stop getting patches/fixes in the future.

----------------

Xseed should try to make deal with Limited run, everyne is doing it :p

NesFe said:

Thank god some of the vita/ps4 games still have better legs on vita or we might stop getting patches/fixes in the future.

It's a pretty common theme these days, Vita version opens the same or slightly lower but shows much better legs.

Tbh, Idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.  Because it happens whether the game is good quality (Dragon Quest Heroes) or bad quality (Attack on Titan) which kinda gives the message 'why bother, they'll buy it anyway?'

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

:(.  Tom from XSEED:

http://forum.marvelous-usa.com/index.php?showtopic=28319&st=1500#entry923096

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:06 PM

Yeah, I quite like the Vita, and we've got two announced Vita titles that are receiving physical releases (Shantae and Cold Steel II), but... honestly, the days of Vita physical releases are numbered, and it's not for lack of desire to put them out -- it's because barely anybody carries them anymore! And in this business, we are absolutely dependent on retail stores: if we release a game physically and no retailer is willing to put it on their shelves in any decent quantities, then the game flops, plain and simple. And we publishers don't get to tell retailers what to carry -- rather, it's the retailers who decide what to order from us. All we can do is try to sell them on our titles being worth their time and money to stock.

-Tom 

Sadly that make sense... -.- Anyway I've been mostly Digital for my Vita... So I don't get as sad as you guys.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Too bad about XSEED, but I can see where they're coming from, they've supported the vita with a lot of physical versions already. I'm cool with the games being digital only, if that's the only way to bring them over, most of my games are digital anyway thanks to all the great sales they have.

Here's an interview of the Koei Tecmo Games President, Koinuma Nissan about the Berserk game if anybody is interested. I finally got around to reading the manga(it was between this and fist of the north star) and I gotta say, I am absolutely loving this series. Already in chapter 153 and my hype for this game is off the charts right now. Now I know what the teaser was about...kind of wish they had chosen another scene to be honest.

http://www.play-asia.com/berserk-musou-starting-from-the-golden-age-famitsu-interview-translated/5f/747x1

Luminous Arc never came

I buy de japanesse version

Sorry for the Vita camera, but here are my new pick ups.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.