By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Aksys going hard and fast with the otome localizations lately.  Norn9 is coming across as well:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/26/norn9-var-commons-coming-to-ps-vita-this-fall/

Teh fuck is happening, guys.

And WHY THE HELL IS NO-ONE PICKING UP UKIYO NO ROUSHI!? :(

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

http://gematsu.com/2015/05/extreme-dimension-tag-blanc-neptune-vs-zombie-army-premise-detailed

Some Zombie Nep details.  Sounds good!

Okay, E3 prediction: Vita rebranded as NepStation Portable.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Teflon02 said:
question. I have PS Plus titles on my Vita from PSOne games that aren't officially released on Vita and a few which are officially released on vita (Crash 1 vs FFV) I'd say. So I got a notice saying my PS Plus is about 7 days from expired. I added 3 months literally Friday past, Vita and PS4 say Sept 1st it expires. But I got the message on PS4 and my phone yesterday, so I looked at my PSN titles. ModNation which I downloaded last month says the old expired date with those extra 6 or so days. But FFV and Crash 1 say 2 33 hours. Will it force me to redownload or will they auto update the license immediately upon expiration? I'd be annoyed if I lost Crash 1 on My Vita because it can't be redownloaded.

After the PLUS expire it will automatically update.. You just have to reconnet again the vita the day after...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Oh yeah, (sad news?) Looney Tunes is officially a thing and GAME now have it in stock.

Found it at one of my local games today when I was hoping to get a Nep Nep game today. Couldn't justify £25 right now!

Under the No4.

MikeRox said:

Oh yeah, (sad news?) Looney Tunes is officially a thing and GAME now have it in stock.

GAME's prices are so rubbish.  I was in there today and they had Modnation for like £13; Akiba's Trip for £29.

Everything seemed to be "buy 2 get 1 free" though.

And Grainger have been letting me down... they still haven't discounted Arcana Heart 3 any lower than £15 :(

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

Found it at one of my local games today when I was hoping to get a Nep Nep game today. Couldn't justify £25 right now!

[image]

Under the No4.

Oh, that's some spacious Vita shelf. My local store has more shelfs for PSP than Vita. It ached me to realize they no longer stock Vita consoles..

I hope digital sales of NepNep are better, I'll download it once it hits 19.99. These niche games never make their way to my country.

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

GAME's prices are so rubbish.  I was in there today and they had Modnation for like £13; Akiba's Trip for £29.

Everything seemed to be "buy 2 get 1 free" though.

And Grainger have been letting me down... they still haven't discounted Arcana Heart 3 any lower than £15 :(

Might want to grab that. My Grainger have pretty much dropped Vita now. (They had 4 games on the PSP shelf last time I went in).

It's also no longer listed on their website suggesting that might be one of the last copies they hold.

SnowPrince said:

Oh, that's some spacious Vita shelf. My local store has more shelfs for PSP than Vita. It ached me to realize they no longer stock Vita consoles..

I know right!? It's 3x bigger than my local store, yet funnily, has less software on it (it's all spine outwards at my store). GAME don't stock PSP anymore I don't think. In my local store, the Vita shelf is a small side part of the huge PS4 wall. Which I think is how Sony have aimed it?

MikeRox said:

Might want to grab that. My Grainger have pretty much dropped Vita now. (They had 4 games on the PSP shelf last time I went in).

It's also no longer listed on their website suggesting that might be one of the last copies they hold.

Heh, to be fair I don't really want it that much, I'd rather use Blazblue as my 2D Vita fighter, but £10 would be impulse buy territory whereas £15 isn't so much.

Kresnik said:

Aksys going hard and fast with the otome localizations lately.  Norn9 is coming across as well:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/26/norn9-var-commons-coming-to-ps-vita-this-fall/

Teh fuck is happening, guys.

And WHY THE HELL IS NO-ONE PICKING UP UKIYO NO ROUSHI!? :(

I asked if you were ready for the otome games weeks ago. Don't act surprised now!