By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BlowoverKing said:

Hmmm..... this thread is pretty quiet. People must be playing Hyperdimension Neptunia U. And if you aren't playing it you should be. The game is hilarious.

That's actually exactly what I've been doing.  This is my favourite Neptunia game yet!  It runs surprisingly well, looks better than Rebirth 1 & 2 and is a lot of fun.  (And I especially appreciate it that you can unlock the "hard" outfits really easily so you don't have to deal with clothes tearing for long):

(Lol).

And I particularly enjoy this series' penchant for taking jabs at XB1.  This isn't the first one I've seen:

(Here's one from RB2):

Around the Network

Special bonus RB2 screenshot that made me laugh/smile:

Hey guys, the results are in for a Fan base survey being conducted about which Fanbase is the most popular on VGChartz but it seems as if there is a general conclusion that 118 users are not enough and some Fanbases are under represented. So what I'm asking from you guys is that if you want you can support the PlayStation Fanbase so that a more fair result can be reached

Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203263&page=1

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Kresnik said:
BlowoverKing said:

Hmmm..... this thread is pretty quiet. People must be playing Hyperdimension Neptunia U. And if you aren't playing it you should be. The game is hilarious.

That's actually exactly what I've been doing.  This is my favourite Neptunia game yet!  It runs surprisingly well, looks better than Rebirth 1 & 2 and is a lot of fun.  (And I especially appreciate it that you can unlock the "hard" outfits really easily so you don't have to deal with clothes tearing for long):

Yup it's definitely my favorite too. If you would have told me 3 years ago I'd be playing (and enjoying) games like the Hyperdimension Neptunia games I'd laugh in your face. The whole series is surprisingly good. My only problem is that they come out so quickly that even though I own all of the Vita games I haven't even beat one yet.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:

Yup it's definitely my favorite too. If you would have told me 3 years ago I'd be playing (and enjoying) games like the Hyperdimension Neptunia games I'd laugh in your face. The whole series is surprisingly good. My only problem is that they come out so quickly that even though I own all of the Vita games I haven't even beat one yet.

Surely you can finish this one, at least.  It's been about 8 hours here and I'm nearly done :P

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
BlowoverKing said:

Surely you can finish this one, at least.  It's been about 8 hours here and I'm nearly done :P

Yeah this one seems short. I've put like 18 hours into Re;Birth 1 so now that I just finish FFX HD and Tales of Hearts R It'll probably be the next, JRPG I try to finish up. 

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Kinda out of the blue, but is danganrompa as good as, or better, than the zero escape series?Lately i have been craving a visual novel, but after virtues last reward, i need quality!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I prefer Zero, but Danganronpa is pretty awesome, too.
It's also different, with some (short) sections whose gameplay has a more arcade feel than puzzle.

In the end, go without hesitation!

3 - HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA U: UNLEASHED COMPILE HEART IDEA FACTORY IDEA FACTORY

Why must you disappoint me, UK Vita fans?

4 - DISNEY INFINITY 2.0 AVALANCHE SOFTWARE DISNEY INFINITY DISNEY INTERACTIVE STUDIOS

... well you make some good decisions at least.

NEP NEP on payday for me!

Might even go all out and get Rebirth 2, Noire and U all in one order :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.