By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
AdventWolf said:
TrevDaRev said:
First Vita game arrived in the post this morning! My God the game boxes are so small. :O

Dang I just got Hot Shots Golf in the mail and it is super tiny, the length from the top of the box to the bottom is just barely bigger than a CD case.

I'm still in shock at the size of them! Although I've got to admit that I'm really liking them.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
VicViper said:
Wagram said:
Based off of the reception of Vita on the internet, I wouldn't be surprised if it did far better here in the west than Japan.

That's simply my worst fear about Vita.

I play mostly handhelds nowadays, and I play then almost exclusively for japanese games.

On my DS, PSP and 3DS I have only 4 western games - the 2 PSP GTAs, GTA Chinatown Wars and Scribblenauts. While the first two are ok (even though lame compared to the PS2 GTAs), the others are at most meh games (I heard the Super Scribblenauts was miles better than the first, though). I just feel western developers just don't give their best when developing handheld games. Add this to my japanese inclined taste in gaming and there you go, Vita's fate in japan is absolutely major for me!

Sony should treat japan as a priority and fix the sales there!

I understand what you mean. A majority of the games I own for DS/PSP are from Japanese companys.

Obviously, this "fear" of mine (lol, over-dramatic word when talking about videogames)  is not wishing that only japan do well, I'm happy for Vita selling nice in the west like it seems to be doing. I'm tempted to buy one for Virtua Tennis - seriously!

The 3DS version of Extreme Escape Adventures: Good People Die(from the creators of 999 for DS) is coming to North America by the end of the year. Since this game is also on Vita, it should come as well, but the annonucement was by Nintendo Power so we don't know if Aksys will localize the Vita edition as well. It makes sense if they do.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

do we know if PS+ owners get any discount on games for Vita? at all?

Tomorrow il have

Vita
4GB card
Uncharted
Escape Plan
Motorstorm RC

AH!!!!!

Vita firmware updated, OS-X Content Manager Assistant released didn't know if anyone knew

http://www.vg247.com/2012/02/21/vita-firmware-updated-os-x-content-manager-assistant-released/

Around the Network

Wow Guys

I started this thread because I was sick and tired of the overwhelming negativity this system was surrounded with since even before the announcement. And this thread just exploded. I guess I wasn't the only one who wanted a good place for psv discussion and info sharing

now we are

Over 4000 Posts!
Over 150k Views!

Just in time for launch!!!! Thank you to everyone for making this thread a success and let's keep it going strong!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

PlaystaionGamer said:
do we know if PS+ owners get any discount on games for Vita? at all?

Tomorrow il have

Vita
4GB card
Uncharted
Escape Plan
Motorstorm RC

AH!!!!!

No discounts as of yet but considering how well Sony has supported PS+, it's just a matter of time ;)

oh and on another note, Amazon keeps stocking psv games and they keep running out of stock...case in point UMvC3 Vita

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/21/excavate-the-uncharted-golden-abyss-treasure-map-pack-this-wednesday/

For those lucky owners of a Vita and uncharted golden abyss... for tomorrow a FREE DLC.. that add maps for ALL the 34 LEVELS of the game (the longest of the series) and help you know where are those treasures that You need...

One of the strong points of this uncharted, as some reviewers stated, is that the treasure hunting is better and add background story to the game, locations and characters... Nice touch and something that I think next naughty dog's uncharted should take note.. So this FREE addon is for find those HUNDREDS treasures out there...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Yeah I remember reading there were about 300 treasures or something 0_o that's a lot..those maps could be very useful

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Wow Guys

I started this thread because I was sick and tired of the overwhelming negativity this system was surrounded with since even before the announcement. And this thread just exploded. I guess I wasn't the only one who wanted a good place for psv discussion and info sharing

now we are

Over 4000 Posts!
Over 150k Views!

Just in time for launch!!!! Thank you to everyone for making this thread a success and let's keep it going strong!

for the record. everytime you make a post like this i'm going to quote it, and back it up.

yes it was dually needed. i hadn't even thought of it like that really. the good, the bad, the negative, and the positive all discussed in one place without the bashing, and for me, that's the best part.