By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Umm and how exactly do you get the golem? btw what do you think of the demo. It was pretty good to me and I'm currently trying to make my current spells as strong as I can and getting new spells so I will stand a better chance against the other bosses once the full game comes out.

Around the Network

Do you guys fuse spells?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Playstationfan12 said:
Umm and how exactly do you get the golem? btw what do you think of the demo. It was pretty good to me and I'm currently trying to make my current spells as strong as I can and getting new spells so I will stand a better chance against the other bosses once the full game comes out.

I love it..it's rather addictive. I can't exactly remember how I got the golem but you need to fuse two elements to get it. One of the lements is sand- something. I got that one when i used a black rite on a boss battle before..I think against harpy. 

The spell is named mudfiend entrails: if you hit 'L' shoulder button when you are in your inventory menu you will be taken to the fuse page and you can find it there. So basically if you do some grinding in the stages before cereberus you should be able to find some nice material. Using blood rites and sacrifices will give you different items too. Combine them...fuse them and some fun attacks will become available

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Yes! That seems the only way to get certain spells. I need fire arrows; don’t know how to get them though. 

We just had a bad ass game vs. harpy. This is the most addicting game I’ve played in a while. 

Thanks for the info. Can't wait till the 30th!

Around the Network
Scisca said:
Do you guys fuse spells?

Definitely! :D It's a lot of fun

@fishtacos: Yep..I'm now debating whether to get flame giants arm or a ice giant's arm hmm

@PSfan: No problem

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Scisca said:
Do you guys fuse spells?

@fishtacos: Yep..I'm now debating whether to get flame giants arm or a ice giant's arm hmm

Flame anything, it seems flame is harder to get than Ice.

Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Scisca said:
Do you guys fuse spells?

ok I will go with that then :D we need to party up! a VGC party 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Scisca said:
Do you guys fuse spells?

ok I will go with that then :D we need to party up! a VGC party 

Lets do it! I can play a round

naruball said:
Gee. Thanks, Soul Sacrifice developers. You make an incredibly addictive game, you release one of the best demos I've ever played (beginning of the story, long, transferring your save file) and have the most annoyingly addictive music and here I am trying to mark some essays and I'm about to miss my deadline. The damn song refuses to leave my head!!!

I've played tons of incredible games over the years, but this is the first that won't give me peace. I feel like an addict.

Feeling the same, however it wasn't a long time ago since I felt this way: it happened with Gravity Rush!

The soundtrack of SS is glorious, it's stuck in my head.