By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BasilZero said:
Icyedge said:
Some are calling the device DOA, thats ridiculous, theres too much support right now to say this. Its more like they delusional on arrival. Its sad when gamers wished for a console to flop instead of buying/trying them all if they can.

+1

Monopolies are bad overall, competition yields better results.

I agree, and even if not for that reason. Its impossible that someone does not find interest in at least a couple of games/features on each platform. Hating is getting worst in our societies, I hope it stops.

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
Tridrakious said:
I can't believe that we haven't seen any Vita games in the USA pre-orders chart yet. How can that be. I know my Gamestop store is leading my district in system pre-orders. I'm not quite sure on the games themselves, but Uncharted isn't doing to well at my store.

I wonder how the games are doing in the EU.

Honestly, you shouldn't worry too much because of the fact that all games will be available on PSN day one. Of course, the digital demand could be pretty low but we don't know that and all we can do right now is support what we like by buying it :D

It could be 30/70 split. 30% could buy digitally with the other buying physical. Of course that is 30% of the consumers that aren't buying from retailers. That could be why there aren't any Vita games in the USA pre-order numbers.

Tridrakious said:
RafaelOrix said:
Tridrakious said:
I can't believe that we haven't seen any Vita games in the USA pre-orders chart yet. How can that be. I know my Gamestop store is leading my district in system pre-orders. I'm not quite sure on the games themselves, but Uncharted isn't doing to well at my store.

Honestly, you shouldn't worry too much because of the fact that all games will be available on PSN day one. Of course, the digital demand could be pretty low but we don't know that and all we can do right now is support what we like by buying it :D

It could be 30/70 split. 30% could buy digitally with the other buying physical. Of course that is 30% of the consumers that aren't buying from retailers. That could be why there aren't any Vita games in the USA pre-order numbers.

Hopefully the digital share is bigger than that, otherwise the software won't be selling very well. However, I think we will see Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the next update.

RafaelOrix said:
Tridrakious said:
RafaelOrix said:
Tridrakious said:

Hopefully the digital share is bigger than that, otherwise the software won't be selling very well. However, I think we will see Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the next update.

Well if Vita games can start hitting a million units sold (total) then that is 300,000 for the digital side. I think that would be impressive, especially in comparison to the PSP.

Tridrakious said:
RafaelOrix said:
Tridrakious said:
RafaelOrix said:
Tridrakious said:

Well if Vita games can start hitting a million units sold (total) then that is 300,000 for the digital side. I think that would be impressive, especially in comparison to the PSP.

True. Would love to see Gravity Rush doing it :P

Around the Network

With Vita probably more persons are gonna take the digital Way... i'm one.. i was going to buy almost all on digital for conveniece... no shipping nor taxes importing.. and nor wait to play the gamosmore that i take to download... BUT.. some artbox on Vita looks SuperB! So my list would be like this:

Uncharted Golden abyss -Retail
Rayman origins -Digital
Blazblue CSext -retail
Wipeout 2048 -Digital probably
Escape Plan -Only Digital XD
Gravity Daze/Rush -Retail
Lumines -Digital
Hot Shot Golf -Digital

Well almost anything above 2gb XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Mythe said:
Does anyone know if you can use Skype and play games at the same time on the Vita? I tried googling it but I can't find anything.

Hey Mythe

well the thing is the devs have the ability to disable the net connection while playing their games if they want to so some devs are using this, especially in cases of sp based games like Golden Abyss. However from what I have seen you can easily browse while gaming in the games that it's not disabled and the whole process is fast and fluid. Same 'should' apply to skype for thos games. We should get more and more detailed on lesser addressed topics like this by launch or within the first week of launch. Hope that helps

@icyedge: EXACTLY! I love this thread just for that..we do discuss the shortcomings but we are overall positive about the device and are excited for it. It's a sad state of affairs really when even gamers jump on the omfg doomzed train. I'm sure PSV will do great! but hell forget sales for a sec..and think about the hw and the games...so much to be hyped for!

and guys tbh I wouldn't count too much on the vgc preorder chart..not the most accurate thing. and like you guys said digital dl will be huge part of the system..I have been following many psv threads including the gaf one and many are going crazy on the dl front

and I went to bestbuy, sony store AND gamestop...none had psv yet...AAAARGH..but heard many places are getting them on monday so yeah

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Thanks M.U.G.E.N

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

DemoniOtaku said:
With Vita probably more persons are gonna take the digital Way... i'm one.. i was going to buy almost all on digital for conveniece... no shipping nor taxes importing.. and nor wait to play the gamosmore that i take to download... BUT.. some artbox on Vita looks SuperB! So my list would be like this:

Uncharted Golden abyss -Retail
Rayman origins -Digital
Blazblue CSext -retail
Wipeout 2048 -Digital probably
Escape Plan -Only Digital XD
Gravity Daze/Rush -Retail
Lumines -Digital
Hot Shot Golf -Digital

Well almost anything above 2gb XD

I wish the Starter Kit would come with at least an 8gb card. 4gb just is nothing. I think most PSN Vita games will average at least 1-1.5gb of space.

I'm planning on playing some PS1 games as soon as I can. There is a pretty large list of games for the Vita that I'm excited for. One being Street Fighter X Tekken.

Amazon.com says that Gravity Rush will be out May 29 : http://www.amazon.com/Gravity-Rush-PS-Vita/dp/B0050SW1WW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327911489&sr=8-1

Hope it's not true