By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Well shit...it's like they read my mind! :P

Keep it up SOny..MOAR MEDIA...Mooooar

and damn those screens for both games look great! Would really love a new video soon

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Scisca said:
Sure thing. I'll try to get this magazine asap and post some better photos of the screenshots if we don't get them in good quality earlier. The official site says the mag should hit the stores in 3 days though, so hopefully we'll get them earlier.

And the Killzone cover is currently the background on the official web page of the mag. Not a huge thing, but every good vibe surrounding Vita is a good thing :) It needs stuff like this and good word of mouth more than anything.

Care to share their website with us? :)

M.U.G.E.N said:

and damn those screens for both games look great! Would really love a new video soon

Well, PS Blog will bring stuff for us next week.

RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Excellent excellent...muhahhahahaha :p

here's that website

http://www.ppe.pl/news-20440-PSX_Extreme_185_od_srody_w_kioskach!.html

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Excellent excellent...muhahhahahaha :p

here's that website

http://www.ppe.pl/news-20440-PSX_Extreme_185_od_srody_w_kioskach!.html

Thank you.

Around the Network

Shall I tell you guys one of main reasons why I'm really hyped for KZ Merc? NEW MAIN CHARACTERS! I hope they give them some good strong personalities in the final game.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

That's the web page. They say they were in GG studios in Amsterdam and UK, so I guess the articles are not just gossip, but should be worth something. I'm also surprised that there are so many people commenting on a simple article talking about the content of the next issue of the magazine. Hope Vita and its games get more positive exposure in other countries as well.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

We will probably see lots of gameplay videos for Killzone Mercenary and Tearaway on Destination Playstation (hands on stuff). Anything you people would like to see on those games? I would love to have coop campaign on KM (pleaaaaase make it happen!).

The user Musiol said this over at Gaf

"Ok, got a small info from my friend:

- Engine is nearly 1:1 from PS3 version
- They added a few new gimmicks to the engine, so they can utilize more PS Vita
- Game is gorgeous, clear and crispy textures, big draw distances
- Character models are awesome, the same with animation
- Stable FPS even with gigantic action inside levels
- Literally - game is like portable Killzone 3, looking better than Uncharted.

And yes, we've got new protagonists, release date and many other thing, but.. I cannot speak about them right now. There's a lot of goodness, believe (I just read whole preview), I'm excited as hell."

so goooooooood

oh and this too

"Preview is covering everything you really want to know. Multiplayer, single player portion of game, whole mercenary system, social options, tech things."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I'm so excited! A day 1 purchase for me. I hope this game turns out to be really good and sells around 800k - 1 mil in 2-3 months. I'm going to buy it digitally, so my purchase won't be reflected in VGC, but GG will get my money and this is what really matters :)

PS. This issue of the mag is also going to talk about Soul Sacrifice (a Playtest, whatever this means), LBP Cross-Controller Pack, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD, escapeVektor and Retro City Rampage.

A nice Vita cover. Hope this becomes a worldwide trend. We need such treatment for the Vita.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.