By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sal.Paradise said:
ivanpgcs said:
"Are you looking for some fun games to help you banish those January blues? Then why not brighten your morning with this great offer: starting today, we’ll be offering you one free PlayStation Mobile game every seven days for the next six weeks.
The first title is Samurai Beatdown, a colourful 2D rhythm action brawler in which you defend yourself by tapping in time to the music."

Free games? Sure I'm in. 

Orgraryhthm is only £12... Damn, might have to bite. My poor 4gb memory card :0 

Do yu guys have a demo for it? I tried and honestly thought it was awful lol. Still, £12 isn't that much.

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
Sal.Paradise said:
ivanpgcs said:
"Are you looking for some fun games to help you banish those January blues? Then why not brighten your morning with this great offer: starting today, we’ll be offering you one free PlayStation Mobile game every seven days for the next six weeks.
The first title is Samurai Beatdown, a colourful 2D rhythm action brawler in which you defend yourself by tapping in time to the music."

Free games? Sure I'm in. 

Orgraryhthm is only £12... Damn, might have to bite. My poor 4gb memory card :0 

Do yu guys have a demo for it? I tried and honestly thought it was awful lol. Still, £12 isn't that much.

Lol thanks for the heads up, i dont see one in the demo section, ill look up some videos before i buy it. 

Persona 4 Golden is seriously eating up my studying time! DAMN! I'm addicted to this game! Already on my second play through with NG+ and still lacking a bunch of trophies. Not to mention, once again, I'm unable to get all social links at max. Missed out on 4 links even though I've been trying to focus only on S.links.

Anyways, it took me 90+ hours to finish it the first time, now I'm at 170+ hours, meaning I've racked up 80+ hours on my second play through. Will be taking on the last boss soon....

Also, I got a harem of 6 during valentines ahahaha HAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Alsol got my hands on Persona 4 the animation and I must say that I'm loving it. Chie is so much cuter too!

So, I got a gold trophy for waking up today. I feel...so accomplished. LOL. Seriously though, that was great. Everyone download the Wake Up Club app, it's free, awesome, and actually has a use.

When I'm done with my backlog of games...which will be ramping up here again with NiNoKuni, Sly Cooper, and Atelier Ayesha releasing soon, I want to check out Little Kings Story for the Vita. Anyone play it here?

just woke up two sleepyheads with wake up club. I was #1 :)

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

SCEE is the lamest company ever.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

came here to RANT the FUCK out of my body!!!

This week's PS update:
Retro City Rampage - Not in germany
Orgarhythm - Not in germany
Sumioni: Demon Arts -Not in germany

FUCK THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE. BADGENOME!!! I WILL CAPTURE THE GUY AND HAND HIM OVER TO YOUR PERVERT MIND.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:
came here to RANT the FUCK out of my body!!!

This week's PS update:
Retro City Rampage - Not in germany
Orgarhythm - Not in germany
Sumioni: Demon Arts -Not in germany

FUCK THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE. BADGENOME!!! I WILL CAPTURE THE GUY AND HAND HIM OVER TO YOUR PERVERT MIND.

I feel you pain. SCEE is the worst compay ever.

I really wanted to play Sumioni today but what do we get here in Sweden? An overpriced game and a retro game that does not really intresest me since I have not grown up with retr

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Six weeks of free PlayStation Mobile gaming starts today!

Damn.. Sony just keep giving.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/16/six-weeks-of-free-playstation-mobile-gaming-starts-today/

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

http://gematsu.com/2013/01/famitsu-review-scores-issue-1257

Famitsu scores.. Demon gaze and Monhun monpiece got good scores.. 34/40 and 33/40... not bad for niche and fapping games like those..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread