By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Downloading the SOUL SACRIFICE demo. NOW!!! Also trying Hatsune Miki demo, might as well since I switched the vita to the Japanese account. Never played a rythem game before.

Anyways HYPE! Looks like it will be done is 50 minutes :).

Around the Network

Is Hatsune Miku getting localized to EU and NA?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
Is Hatsune Miku getting localized to EU and NA?

Nope. especially with sega bitching that they arent or are barely making profit eventhough it sold more than or at par with the psp versions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUMyoVdNGjU

Soul Sacrifice gameplay

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

hotness.. soul sacrifice looks sweet

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
ils411 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
MikeRox said:
Also just seen that CastleVania: Symphony of the Night sneaked onto the PSOne Classics bit along with the Spyro Trilogy last week.

Great.. going to check Store Rigth now...

No spyro.. and no Castlevani SoN on the US Store... FUCK YOU SCEA! I own the four games.. would be possible to transfer them via PS3?

Dunno if compatible, but yes, you can try trasnfering to your vita via ps3. not sure how, but i believe it should be a fresh download and not yest installed or something. YOu know, awaiting to install and shit, then transfer to vita.

Or why bother with Castlevania SoN? Just buy Castlevania X chronicles or whatever its called, the psp game. SON is unlockable, and I believe you can use Maria on that vesion. the original rondo of blood is also unlockable if i remember correctly, thats like 3 games in one...though its 15 bucks I think

SON is on that Castlevania Chronicles X? I didn't know i though it was just Super castlevania's port... nice.. i'll add it to my list..^^ thanks...

By the way.. there's not even disccount on Oddwolrd Starngers...SCEA SUCK BALLS DUDE!

And LBP charcaters.. there are some Bundles at 4$ I want gravity Rush..  but will buy it when LBP karting release for Vita... those DLC are CrossGoods with LBP2, LBP Vita and LBP karting.. so is a great price overall if You own the tree games...^^

Dracula X Chronicles is a remake of the PC Engine Super CD. Arguably the best castlevania title. It was (poorly) converted to the SNES and titled Dracula X which is how the PSP very got its name I guess.

You can moan about SCEA but Symphony of the Night has only just been released at all here (it wasn't on the ps3 store either.) And you still can't get the PSP one on PSN. As a huge castlevania fan that makes me sad panda. Lol

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Dracula X Chronicles is a remake of the PC Engine Super CD. Arguably the best castlevania title. It was (poorly) converted to the SNES and titled Dracula X which is how the PSP very got its name I guess.

You can moan about SCEA but Symphony of the Night has only just been released at all here (it wasn't on the ps3 store either.) And you still can't get the PSP one on PSN. As a huge castlevania fan that makes me sad panda. Lol

That sucks man! But at least SoN is now available. One of my all time favorite games EVER!

So, a lot of minis and some psp games are also on sale this week, any suggestions on what else is worth getting aside from LittleBigplanet and dokuro (got those two already! yeah!).

http://gematsu.com/2012/12/god-eater-2-screenshots-2

God Eater Burst 2 Screenshots.. by the wuality looks like Vita's versión...

and Legend og Heroes Sen no kiseki Site is open!

http://gematsu.com/2012/12/the-legend-of-heroes-sen-no-kiseki-teaser-site-launched

Rigth now I'm going to switch account to the Japanese.. a can not wait to the end of the World!

Edit: That Video of Soul sacrifece! THAT VIDEO!.. OH MY REALLY FUCKING GODDESS KAT! Is AWESOME! Hype is growing and growing.. now I'm hesitating to change Account.. if I do I'll probably be playing that demo until it release on west or import japanese version..>.< damn You SONY I want a DATE NOW!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Put up a new poll :D Interested to see what you guys think

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!