By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Wow just popped onto the UK store.

Didn't realise there was a PS+ discount for Strangers Wrath, brings it down to £7.49. Think I'm going to have to get that for my trip to the US next week.

Also seen Flying Hamster HD is only £2.39. The Mini was great, I'm really impressed that they've released the Vita version for less! There's also a free trial so give it a look in if you were a fan of 16 bit horizontal scrolling shooters.

What is escapeVektor like? That also has a PS+ discount. My sub is only good until Monday, so I'm gonna take a look at the reduced stuff before it expires.

There's also a Future lab (aren't they the ones who just signed a publishing deal with Sony?) giving Velocity and Coconut Dodge for £3.99. I have no idea about Coconut Dodge but have heard great things about Velocity.

Motorstorm Complete has also been put on which has most (if not all?) of the Motorstorm RC DLC inc with the full game and a Festive Bundle for Pure Chess. I actually really like this game

Does anybody know what Jetpack Joyride is? That has been listed, but there is no content in it at all. Wonder if they've listed it early in error.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Also just seen that CastleVania: Symphony of the Night sneaked onto the PSOne Classics bit along with the Spyro Trilogy last week.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Didn't realise there was a PS+ discount for Strangers Wrath, brings it down to £7.49. Think I'm going to have to get that for my trip to the US next week.

Also seen Flying Hamster HD is only £2.39. The Mini was great, I'm really impressed that they've released the Vita version for less! There's also a free trial so give it a look in if you were a fan of 16 bit horizontal scrolling shooters.

What is escapeVektor like? That also has a PS+ discount. My sub is only good until Monday, so I'm gonna take a look at the reduced stuff before it expires.

There's also a Future lab (aren't they the ones who just signed a publishing deal with Sony?) giving Velocity and Coconut Dodge for £3.99. I have no idea about Coconut Dodge but have heard great things about Velocity.

Motorstorm Complete has also been put on which has most (if not all?) of the Motorstorm RC DLC inc with the full game and a Festive Bundle for Pure Chess. I actually really like this game

Does anybody know what Jetpack Joyride is? That has been listed, but there is no content in it at all. Wonder if they've listed it early in error.

Wow, nice. PS+ is bad ass! There are so many great games that I just couldn't be struggling with my 8 GB card any longer and today ordered a 32 GB one. The moment it arrives to my place, I'm downloading Strangers Wrath and a bunch of other games.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

@yosp: Sorry for making you wait, TOKYO JUNGLE Remote Play patch will be out in the US and Europe tonight/today! YAY!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MikeRox said:

EscapeVector is supposed to be a highly praised Wii game with this version having ALOT of more content to it. A trailer have been released for the psvita version last week I think.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

http://mobile.indiegamemag.com/jetpack-joyride-psn-version-review/

Perhaps this will help you.

Is it tomorrow that Kojima is to tell the truth about The Phantom Pain? I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

When does Mortal Kombat become free to download with PS+? I thought it was supposed to be available already.

Kresnik said:
Btw, where do you guys get your backgrounds for Vita from? Do you take screenshots from games, or get them from somewhere in particular?

I'm looking for some nice ones from franchises I like, but I don't really know where to look. I took a screenshot in LittleBigPlanet Vita which is what I'm using for the time being :<

you can start by looking through this thread...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150423&page=1

TrevDaRev said:
When does Mortal Kombat become free to download with PS+? I thought it was supposed to be available already.

Same here...