By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I don't doubt it, it may not realease at the same time but it will happen. Theres no reason for capcom the keep it off vita, Hell MH3 has been released on everything. I'd expect the same from MH4. Even with the low install base It will sell quite well. And we all know here how quickly a game can be ported to the vita.

Capcom has been pretty crappy with it's support of the system so far...tho I do absolutely love UMVC3. But yeah hopefully they will bring it over. I mean can you imagine that scenario tho? IF we get a Monhun..that means the vita has

Soul Sacrifice

Ragnarok Odyssey

GodEater

Valhella Knights

Phantasy Star

MonHun

and more

0_0 it's like a hunting/rpg haven

oh and I'm following the pal charts over at gaf and it seems COD is actually doing some pretty decent numbers...heck I'm surpriseed but book of spells is also doing pretty well. 

Do you have a link? I'd like to check it out. The vita is going to be an RPG haven Monhun or not. Just looking at the JPN release for next year gets me excited. It's not even next year yet! lol So theres far more to come. It seems Developers are switching gears and when that happens Vita sales will rise. Can't wait.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I don't doubt it, it may not realease at the same time but it will happen. Theres no reason for capcom the keep it off vita, Hell MH3 has been released on everything. I'd expect the same from MH4. Even with the low install base It will sell quite well. And we all know here how quickly a game can be ported to the vita.

Capcom has been pretty crappy with it's support of the system so far...tho I do absolutely love UMVC3. But yeah hopefully they will bring it over. I mean can you imagine that scenario tho? IF we get a Monhun..that means the vita has

Soul Sacrifice

Ragnarok Odyssey

GodEater

Valhella Knights

Phantasy Star

MonHun

and more

oh and I'm following the pal charts over at gaf and it seems COD is actually doing some pretty decent numbers...heck I'm surpriseed but book of spells is also doing pretty well. 

Do you have a link? I'd like to check it out. The vita is going to be an RPG haven Monhun or not. Just looking at the JPN release for next year gets me excited. It's not even next year yet! lol So theres far more to come. It seems Developers are switching gears and when that happens Vita sales will rise. Can't wait.

Here ya go

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45583845#post45583845

the last few pages 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Soul Sacrifice

Ragnarok Odyssey

GodEater

Valhella Knights

Phantasy Star

MonHun

and more

Here ya go

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45583845#post45583845

the last few pages 

Thanks, and wow... I think you know what i'm talking about.

kivi95 said:
naruball said:
Hey guys. Another question. Are there any vita online co op games you'd recommend?

Ragnarok Odyssey is not out yet in Europe and my buddy doesn't like lbp. Any suggestions?

Silent Hill:Book of memories

When Vikings Attack

Unit 13

Hmm Dungeon Hunter:Alliance if you can find it cheap.

Thanks a lot. I'm afraid I don't really like any of these for co op (or unit 13, since it's an fps), so I may have to import Ragnarok.

Does Fight for fortune have online multiplayer? Or any psp games that work on vita?

unbelievable got the superstardust add on for free

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:

Thanks, and wow... I think you know what i'm talking about.

haha yep..it's crazy. I didn't wanna mention it here cuz it just not the right place to talk about it

@small: nice

@Naruball: check the release date for EDF if that's more to your liking

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

just to let you guys know you might as well say MH cause Monhun is a actual name for a game I believe released for PSP LOL.
and question to the few is any played Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for Vita. Did anyone else experience what I did in Race of AGES!? the car area is messed, and breaks your drifts boosts etc. This happened to me when playing the world tour on A Class, it was bad when I tried again to test out on C Class.

M.U.G.E.N said:
So Apparently Sanzaru has been done with sly since september now...they are saying they have already moved on to 'new things'

A new Jak game maybe?

I fucking knew it! Lol.

The game looked pretty much complete from the footage they showed before they announced it had been delayed.

I pretty much guarantee that the delay was to add the Vita functionality now.  Better be good!

(Although probably a wise move on Sony's part as well to keep something family-friendly for Q1 & also good for Sly not to be pitted against the holiday big dogs).

Should've delayed Ratchet as well imo.  Get the cross-buy version finished, add another map or two and then release it in Q1.  Would've helped.

Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
So Apparently Sanzaru has been done with sly since september now...they are saying they have already moved on to 'new things'

A new Jak game maybe?

I fucking knew it! Lol.

The game looked pretty much complete from the footage they showed before they announced it had been delayed.

I pretty much guarantee that the delay was to add the Vita functionality now.  Better be good!

(Although probably a wise move on Sony's part as well to keep something family-friendly for Q1 & also good for Sly not to be pitted against the holiday big dogs).

Should've delayed Ratchet as well imo.  Get the cross-buy version finished, add another map or two and then release it in Q1.  Would've helped.

Well I think they are going to release 1 free map soon.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Anyway, the big news of the day is the Monster Hunter delay. As sad as it is, it's really massive news for Soul Sacrifice. Gives it half a chance to gain some traction, and people will have been looking forward to playing MH in March so maybe they'll pick up Soul Sacrifice in the meantime! I wonder if Sony did actually moneyhat the delay (kidding!)

But with one delay comes another: Valhalla Knights 3 delayed (not a big deal I suppose :P):

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/18/valhalla-knights-3-and-dungeon-travelers-2-delayed/

However, One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 coming March 20th to Japan:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/18/one-piece-pirate-warriors-2-swashbuckling-into-stores-in-march/

(That officially makes March Vita's month pretty much. Tales of Hearts, Soul Sacrifice, One Piece, Steins gate, Muramasa and Dead or Alive 5 in Japan. Plus Senran Kagura & Holy Sorcery Story will have just come out).

Some stuff about premium edition of Soul Sacrifice:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/19/buy-soul-sacrifice-early-and-get-upgraded-to-premium-edition/

And some stuff about Demon Gaze:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/18/make-as-many-demon-gaze-adventurers-as-you-want-just-pay-their-rent/