By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Anyone know whether or not the Most Wanted DLC is coming out for the Vita?

Just a nice person :)

Around the Network

Hey guys. Another question. Are there any vita online co op games you'd recommend?

Ragnarok Odyssey is not out yet in Europe and my buddy doesn't like lbp. Any suggestions?

KylieDog said:
huiii said:
KylieDog said:
Anyone know when Ragnarok Odyssey is out in europe? Cannot find it listed on any stores except for imports.

its supposed to come out this "winter" but your not gonna find it in stores its planned as digital only (though because of the constant delays and its rather good performance in the us i'm still hoping for physical).

I hope it gets physical release, I 100% will not be buying a digital release, and I'm not going to import it because then it'll never be cheap like if a UK physical release happens.

Well, we can only hope, but the latest announcement from GungHo is that it will be releasing via PSN along with Dokuro.

DemoniOtaku said:
ils411 said:
so...little big planet vita for $25 or sonic all star racing for $30? I want to try out lbp which will be my first foray into the series, but i need a racing game of sorts that my son will enjoy.

Which will appeal more to a 5 year old boy? He knows sonic, but he has no clue as to who sackboy is.

Which ever you choose You and Your son will enjoy it.. if You don't have Mod NAtion Racer.. then Sonic Sega is a must.. but LBP is a great choice too... Rayman Origins for 15$ is a great option.. thouhg that doesn't have Multiplayer on Vita :/

I decided on LBPVita. I figure LPB is on sale right now and if I bought Sonic first then decided on getting LBP later, LPB will be back to $35. Also got Dokuro. Was choosing between vikings attack and dokuro, but since dokuro is also on sale and would be back to $20 if I went with vikings attack, then I'd have missed on a great deal.

Yay me!

TomNinetyTwo said:
Anyone know whether or not the Most Wanted DLC is coming out for the Vita?

Read somewhere that it's not comming to the Vita (for now at least)

Around the Network

Its not getting a physical release in Europe. Q1 on PSN is the current release period.

Monster Hunter 4 delay is lucky for Sony lol.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

naruball said:
Hey guys. Another question. Are there any vita online co op games you'd recommend?

Ragnarok Odyssey is not out yet in Europe and my buddy doesn't like lbp. Any suggestions?

Silent Hill:Book of memories

When Vikings Attack

Unit 13

Hmm Dungeon Hunter:Alliance if you can find it cheap.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

KylieDog said:
In January EU VIta owners get Jet Set Radio and Pinball Arcade as PS+ games. Zen Pinball 2/Marvel Pinball (same things) is better imo.

Nice don't have either of does games :). Some Marvel Pinball and zen pinball tables have already been for free on ps+.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Down loading the littlebigplanet up date right now. Can't wait.

Perhaps I should buy LBP PS Vita. One week deal, right?