By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
Naninho said:

@Runa216 @kitler53 @huiii @ils411

All these games, and no Virtue's Last Reward?!!! What's wrong with you?!!!

To be fair, I'm generally not fond of heavily anime-inspired games.  something about them just rubs me the wrong way, which is why I barely finished Corpse Party when I got it last year and still haven't bought the PErsona games despite hearing nothing but stunningly positive things about them.

That's another awesome game: Persona 4: the Golden. 

Anyway, if we're looking at entire collections, I have: 

13 retail games

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Gravity Rush
LittlebigPlanet Vita
Little Deviants
ModNation Racers: Roadtrip
MLB 12: The Show
Mortal Kombat
Ragnarok Odyssey
Rayman Origins
Resistance: Burning Skies
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048

7 PSN Games"

Motorstorm RC
Puddle
Sound Shapes
Sumioni: Demon Arts
Super Stardust Delta
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz

As well as a bunch of PSP games, not to mention the plethora of PS1 classics I can download on there, such as my collection of Final Fantasy games (though to be honest, they take up WAY too much room, I'll just keep them on my PSP, which I still occasionally play.  

Then there's the other games I'd like to get before the end of the year and stuff I'd still love to pick up that I can't afford yet:

Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Unit 13
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Street Fighter X Tekken
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Smart As
Personal 4: The Golden
Virtue's Last Reward
Escape Plan

So yeah, no gaemz, guys.  

So basically, your plan is to own the whole Vita store, huh? That's great! Next time, you should name the games you won't buy :P.

As for anime games, I understand. But Anime is not a genre and all games are different. Virtue's Last Reward is pretty unique and I highly recommend it.

Around the Network
huiii said:
Naninho said:

its not out in europe yet, is it?

Wow! Obviously I didn't think about Europeans, my mistake. Your mysterious profile didn't help :P.

I thought all of you were using US accounts anyway. I mean, why not?

ils411 said:
Chark said:
ils411 said:
Naninho said:

I'm broke now

Was hoping to get that $20 rebate thingy  and put that money towards zero escape but for some evil twist of fate, sony decided to add back $8.49 to my psn account on Nov 2.

I already had already spent $100.2x last october and was all set for the $20 rebate, but I got an email saying that the SFxTK swap costume dlc was free and that $8.49 will be added back to my wallet....WTF man? WTF? boooooo!!!! booooohuhuhuhuhu!!!

oh well, I now have $8.49, which is $11.51 less than the $20 rebate.

I IZ A SAD PANDA

Either the refund won't void your qualification for the $20 from $100 rebate or all you have to do is call and they will make sure you get that $20. I guarantee it 100%.

Only thing is, I dont live in the US so calling isnt an option

I'll just hope that I still get the $20 rebate thing.

Actually, it is. You can call 1-800-345-SONY for free using Skype. Skype is awesome! SKYPE!

...Ehm.

Anyway, don't! At least not yet. Wait until November 9th.

Is anyone else having problems with voice chat in party? It keeps giving me some sort of nat error. But my nat level is 2 which is good enough for voice chat. So i don't understand, is the people in the party or me?

^ probably the party, if one player has Nat type 3, all hell breaks loose well, not really, but other players will have issues and only one player with type 3 can join, others with a type 3 connection wont be able to join.

Around the Network
ils411 said:
^ probably the party, if one player has Nat type 3, all hell breaks loose well, not really, but other players will have issues and only one player with type 3 can join, others with a type 3 connection wont be able to join.

Good to know it's not me. It's almost pointless to be in a paty if you cant voice chat. Every time you press the ps button RO kicks you off line. It's a real pain that needs to be fixed.

badgenome said:

Careful on AC: Liberation, guys. There's a nasty bug going around where you can't reload your save and will just endlessly get kicked back to the Ubisoft splash screen when you try to continue. I got bitten by it about halfway through the game. Hope there's a patch soon.

damn man..that's horrible. Sorry to hear about it. Hope they patch it up asap also

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Naninho said:

it is on my list along with unchartedGA, ACIII:L and dokuro.  but i just got RO, i hardly played retro city, im not done with LBP, i'm behind in escape plan dlc, and in all honesty i haven't even started gravity rush which still leaves me with 5 games in my psp backlog not to mention what i have on ps3 with dead space 2, sonic generations, UC3, red dead, la noire, and a mountain of downloadables.

...i have PSASBR on pre-order but that is my last game for the year.  i have to actually play some of these titles.  

Mmmfishtacos said:
ils411 said:

Good to know it's not me. It's almost pointless to be in a paty if you cant voice chat. Every time you press the ps button RO kicks you off line. It's a real pain that needs to be fixed.

Try playing with people from korea/singapore/etc...When ever I tried to play online I see rooms with korean/chinese/english texts...crazy! I have a NAT type 3 connection, so whatever room I can enter, I just go with it. We usualy just wing it and just focus on the mission objective, plus the room description helps. If it says eficient play, we just run straight to the boss area or kill the target monsters. If its got everything, we kill everything and so on.

When It comes to Ragnarok Odyssey, language barrier is nothing

Ragnarok has given my Vita much needed life for me (ironic I know). Been playing so much, but my internet has been acting up, so I haven't been able to do anything online. Sucks, because it makes the game even more fun to play with others and easier too.