By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Looks like everyone wants to help with the new site. I can't say I'm really surprised I'm pretty sure most of the ppl in here would be happy to help out as much as needed.

On that note I'm no artist but I like to draw so I could do logos are something if needed. Pretty much anything would be fun :D

Around the Network

I have missed 2000 posts... Oh.. My... God. Please someone fill me in? Lol what's going in with the poll? Ps mobile is out? What's going on

kivi95 said:
A good video that talks about all the PSM games and which games he recommend:

Quoting this for exposure.

I really recommend subscribing to this guy's channel.  He does a lot of good work reporting news for Vita.

So, my stuff. Firstly, hands-on with Black Ops Declassified. And you know what... they didn't seem to hate it:

http://www.destructoid.com/hands-on-with-call-of-duty-black-ops-on-the-vita-235909.phtml

Secondly, I need some advice. I've decided I'm going full physical with my Vita (memory cards are too expensive and I'm going to fill up my 32GB with PSP games).

In regards to that, how do you think stock for New Little King's Story is going to hold up? I know this is kind of an odd question, but often obscure Japanese games have a limited print run and then you can't find them any more. I'm wary of this, and since NLKS is £28 new in Zavvi I'm wondering if I should just buy it now while it's still around.

Cheers!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
kivi95 said:

I really recommend subscribing to this guy's channel.  He does a lot of good work reporting news for Vita.

Yeah he's  weekly updates are great! 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Kresnik said:
kivi95 said:

Yeah he's weekly psvita news updates are great!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Oh, also, did you see the Japan sales thread?

I mean, not fantastic news for Vita hardware sales, no. But Ys Celceta and EDF 3 pulled quite respectable numbers (especially Ys, which was a higher first week than Ys 7 on the PSP!)

Fairly encouraging in any case. I hope Ys gets localised, the trailer for it looks pretty sweet

I could definitely get on board with that!

Kresnik said:
Secondly, I need some advice. I've decided I'm going full physical with my Vita (memory cards are too expensive and I'm going to fill up my 32GB with PSP games).

In regards to that, how do you think stock for New Little King's Story is going to hold up? I know this is kind of an odd question, but often obscure Japanese games have a limited print run and then you can't find them any more. I'm wary of this, and since NLKS is £28 new in Zavvi I'm wondering if I should just buy it now while it's still around.

Cheers!

I think you might want to buy it sooner rather than later. I've not seen a single high street retailer stocking the title yet. The last game like that was Cave Story 3D which is now worth about 50% more than the original £30 retail.

That said, the fact that it will always be available via PSN may mean that the retail copies aren't as sought after. I notice Katamari is still readily available for a reasonable price and I've never seen that available in a high street retailer.

But welcome to the Physical Vita club! I buy everything that gets a card release physically. Changing cards may be a chore at times, but it's nice to be able to offload them should you feel the need and I kind of like the ownership aspect, especially for something costing £40!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

I think you might want to buy it sooner rather than later. I've not seen a single high street retailer stocking the title yet. The last game like that was Cave Story 3D which is now worth about 50% more than the original £30 retail.

That said, the fact that it will always be available via PSN may mean that the retail copies aren't as sought after. I notice Katamari is still readily available for a reasonable price and I've never seen that available in a high street retailer.

But welcome to the Physical Vita club! I buy everything that gets a card release physically. Changing cards may be a chore at times, but it's nice to be able to offload them should you feel the need and I kind of like the ownership aspect, especially for something costing £40!

Definitely.  Even now, I do prefer physically owning my games wherever possible.  I'm not quite sure what it is.  Collecting maybe?

I think I will take your advice and buy it soon, though.  I might wait a week or two just to see if it changes price and then I'll buy :)

If you don't mind me asking, how much of a hassle is it switching Vita cards?