By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I just realized that digital price for retail games are the same as or more expensive than retail versions for all but Sony IPS. Ridiculous! Digital distribution may have server costs and band with costs and such but those sure as hell are cheaper than retail versions which has manufacturing cost, shipping cost, storage cost, retailer cuts and the likes.

Sony should get their act together and force digital prices to be lower than retail price. Either that or make sure that all and I mean ALL digital games/content are discounted for PS+. That would give people incentives to get PS+ and go digital.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
40 dollars for little king story!!! thought it was going to be cheaper than that.

yeah, that's what I thought too.  10-15 would be perfect, 20 would be acceptable.  40 is too damn much.  No thanks. 

The price is a little steep for a download only title. I was hoping for around 20 bucks as well. Im still on the fence about it though. If there is 30-40 hours of gameplay there, then it will be worth it. Im probably gonna get it after I learn more about the game, read some reviews etc...

Tifa got MOVES!

Jinova said:
Runa216 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
40 dollars for little king story!!! thought it was going to be cheaper than that.

yeah, that's what I thought too.  10-15 would be perfect, 20 would be acceptable.  40 is too damn much.  No thanks. 

The price is a little steep for a download only title. I was hoping for around 20 bucks as well. Im still on the fence about it though. If there is 30-40 hours of gameplay there, then it will be worth it. Im probably gonna get it after I learn more about the game, read some reviews etc...

I paid £34.99 for it last week when it was released on EU Store and ive got to say, i do regret paying that price for it. Its a OK game but no way was it worth that price. I think i got over excited i jumped in without thinking because i just wanted to get a game for my Vita as ive just been playing alot of PSP games on it. The game definitely feels more like a PSN game rather than a full fledged retail game (if you know what i mean).

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Pretty cool to see the Mobile store up, but they could have it mixed with the regular store and simply make Vita content invisible to the smartphones. Later today I will search some games (they have screenshots of the Store) on Google to see more of them and probably buy some to support them (of course, if they are any good).

Damn it sucks that PSmobile is just released in 9 countries :(.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

A quick demonstration of the store and game (Fuel Tiracas - Futurlabs). Oh, by the way, someone from Futurlabs said they wanted to make PS Vita succeed and, in order to do that, they will make great games for it. I want to support them!

With a lot of neat stuff to be released in Japan, I sure as hell wish that some of them can make its way to NA (or at least get an Asian English Version). Here's my wish list

1. Ys Celceta: Sea of Tears
2. Muramasa: the Deamon Blade
3. Malicious: Rebirth
4. Atelier Totori Plus
5. Senran Kagura: Shinovi VS

Lets all pray to the gaming spirits and offer a bucket of KFC for these games to come to the west XD

I'm a bit surprised at people saying NLKS should have been a cheap PSN game. I gladly paid $60+ for the original on the Wii and feel that it was grossly underrated. Not exactly sure what you were all expecting from the game considering the original has been out for a few years now.

^Well, I was expecting it to be less than $30 for starters

A good video that talks about all the PSM games and which games he recommend:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!