By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
arcane_chaos said:
tried PSASBR for the first time today...LOVED IT!!!! cannot wait to get my hands on it

phew FINALLY! :D where did you play it? If it was at a store then you most probably had a chance to play as characters not available in the beta..NEED IMPRESSIONS!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I found out from a friend who is a Manager for the GameStop store I use to work for that Ragnarok Odyssey isn't technically street dated for October in the USA. Which means there is a potential chance it could get pushed back further.

He pointed out that it had been street dated for August 21st, but ended up silently getting pushed back a few weeks into September and then it was silently pushed back into October. I will be so pissed off if this game gets put pushed into November. It will stand no chance of getting people to buy it.

I think i like Zero Escape. I might find a place for it on my vita.

Here's a screen shot, I tried taking a photo of the very first image you seen when the game loads but it come up black. Sneaky bastards.

ils411 said:
RafaelOrix said:
Oh what a nice surprise! Silent Hill Book of Memories is actually much better than what I expected (of course, I had no antecipation at all). By the way, nice Store update today :)

So, its ok ok or good ok or just ok? Downloading it now and its taking forever

Yup, nice update for psone classics, too bad SCEA forgot about psp games... wonder when they'll start using their brains and get VCII on the vita store...

From what I tried is ok ok :P

Tridrakious said:
I found out from a friend who is a Manager for the GameStop store I use to work for that Ragnarok Odyssey isn't technically street dated for October in the USA. Which means there is a potential chance it could get pushed back further.

He pointed out that it had been street dated for August 21st, but ended up silently getting pushed back a few weeks into September and then it was silently pushed back into October. I will be so pissed off if this game gets put pushed into November. It will stand no chance of getting people to buy it.

I dont know if its good news, but I just found out (kinda old news really but hey, watchagonado?) that GungHo is taking over the publishing of Ragnarok Odyssey in NA as they're setting up a NA arm It seems and that Ragnarok Odyssey along with Picotto Knights will be thier inaugural line up or something.

Since its already out in Asia with an English version, I'm guessing that they're working on the lincensing and shit.

source: http://www.gunghoonline.com/2012/09/gungho-online-entertainment-america-announces-formation-and-inaugural-games-lineup/

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
ils411 said:
RafaelOrix said:
Oh what a nice surprise! Silent Hill Book of Memories is actually much better than what I expected (of course, I had no antecipation at all). By the way, nice Store update today :)

So, its ok ok or good ok or just ok? Downloading it now and its taking forever

Yup, nice update for psone classics, too bad SCEA forgot about psp games... wonder when they'll start using their brains and get VCII on the vita store...

From what I tried is ok ok :P

ok ok eh...hmmm... good enough for me.. had to postpone downloading the demo in favore of HIMYM ep 2 since i haven't seen any local or cable channel airing it here

PS mobile is up and running guys, which game is the best?

Personally I don't have any money so I can't find out lol.

ils411 said:
Tridrakious said:

I dont know if its good news, but I just found out (kinda old news really but hey, watchagonado?) that GungHo is taking over the publishing of Ragnarok Odyssey in NA as they're setting up a NA arm It seems and that Ragnarok Odyssey along with Picotto Knights will be thier inaugural line up or something.

Since its already out in Asia with an English version, I'm guessing that they're working on the lincensing and shit.

source: http://www.gunghoonline.com/2012/09/gungho-online-entertainment-america-announces-formation-and-inaugural-games-lineup/

Dang, hopefully the change doesn't affect things like the Collector's Edition that Xseed Games announced.

JoeTheBro said:

america or EU?

warhalohog said:
JoeTheBro said:

america or EU?

Merica. It's hard to find though if you don't know where to look.