By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
italo244 said:
rutea7 said:

Why you are so beautiful? I didnt even noticed the PSV. haha

É difícil encontrar uma mulher linda assim e que, ainda por cima, gosta de jogos.
Abraços do Brasil. :D

ok young man, there's no need for that kind of talk. now what did you say lol?

just kidding. 

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
Japan preview suggests hardware is anywhere between 320 - 640k...not that we didn't already know that

So he took 480k as his guess and added 50% error margin?

That's a new record for rediculusness ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Samurai & Dragons Jump Festa Trailer

thismeintiel said:
rutea7 said:
^^ thnx

Was there anything significant about the tablet you took a pic of?

that's just the sony tablet that the guy at the entrance uses to register your email

italo244 said:
rutea7 said:

Why you are so beautiful? I didnt even noticed the PSV. haha

É difícil encontrar uma mulher linda assim e que, ainda por cima, gosta de jogos.
Abraços do Brasil. :D

oh, that was sweet, obrigada =)

Abraços de Portugal

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
Was it possible to do remote play over internet on psp too ? Or just local network?

You could play over internet with PSP as well, but the poor wireless B on PSP made it a bit to unresponsive, i did use it for streaming TV from the PlayTV add on and that always worked well tho, hoping that the wireless N on Vita is going to make the experience alot better. 

Thanks for the pics, for some reason I though the Vita was bigger (that´s what she said) compared to a normal persons hands.

I don´t want to be hyped for the Vita, I have a PSP, and it was a disappointment even though I was not as committed to the machine as I probably should. IDK but I think handhelds are not for me, I don´t want to sound stupid but when I am gaming I am focused, and on my 2 one hour long everyday trips, I barely have time to do anything. That is my problem with portable gaming, nowadays people have limited time between work and home, and when they have, it needs to be short and sweet. Uncharted/COD/GTA, what is the appeal of playing these when you can´t spend 2 straight hours on them?

I think I am getting old.......

As for the rutea7 being as sexy as the VITA, people in Portugal are sexy as hell muhahahah.

amaral_slb said:

Thanks for the pics, for some reason I though the Vita was bigger (that´s what she said) compared to a normal persons hands.

I don´t want to be hyped for the Vita, I have a PSP, and it was a disappointment even though I was not as committed to the machine as I probably should. IDK but I think handhelds are not for me, I don´t want to sound stupid but when I am gaming I am focused, and on my 2 one hour long everyday trips, I barely have time to do anything. That is my problem with portable gaming, nowadays people have limited time between work and home, and when they have, it needs to be short and sweet. Uncharted/COD/GTA, what is the appeal of playing these when you can´t spend 2 straight hours on them?

As for the rutea7 being as sexy as the VITA, people in Portugal are sexy as hell muhahahah.

well to be fair i do most of my psp gaming at home or when i'm stuck in a boring situation

rutea7 said:
amaral_slb said:

well to be fair i do most of my psp gaming at home or when i'm stuck in a boring situation

I also used PSP at home at times, and I don´t mind that, but will you pay 250 for the machine, plus expensive memory cards, plus 40 games to play sporadically at home and very rarely in "boring situations"?

The Vita will be expensive to game on, especially in a country like ours, it needs unique franchises (Escape plane) and less Vita versions of existing franchises (Uncharted GA) for me to by a hand-held to play at home for the most part (not a lot of boring situations in my life right now and I doubt you have a lot of them too).

Don´t want to sound like I hate the Vita.

And for the OP and contributors, keep up the great thread.

amaral_slb said:
rutea7 said:
amaral_slb said:

I also used PSP at home at times, and I don´t mind that, but will you pay 250 for the machine, plus expensive memory cards, plus 40 games to play sporadically at home and very rarely in "boring situations"?

The Vita will be expensive to game on, especially in a country like ours, it needs unique franchises (Escape plane) and less Vita versions of existing franchises (Uncharted GA) for me to by a hand-held to play at home for the most part (not a lot of boring situations in my life right now and I doubt you have a lot of them too).

Don´t want to sound like I hate the Vita.

And for the OP and contributors, keep up the great thread.

i will buy it because of games i cant play on my ps3 of course, not necessarily unique franchises but unique games, like the case of Uncharted GA, you cant get it for PS3. Tales of Innocense R wont be on PS3. and new IPs like Gravity Rush which is awesome. i'd rather get a Vita than a second home console because it gives me the freedom of where and when to play it and i can carry it around with me wherever i go.