By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:

Thanks. Sounds kind of intriguing. Hopefully Dear Leader Chen will see fit to let us try it out soon, although with the Vita drought finally ending I don't know if I'll be up for buying Book of Memories any time soon. They really should have released it during the dead of summer when it had zero competition.

Yeah it's a shame they had to delay it. This is going to get buried under all the other higher profile Vita releases.

There's just been a new TV advert on here for Vita showing FIFA 13 footage as well as Little Big Planet and Uncharted. Things are really starting to be stepped up in the UK at least.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

Yeah it's a shame they had to delay it. This is going to get buried under all the other higher profile Vita releases.

There's just been a new TV advert on here for Vita showing FIFA 13 footage as well as Little Big Planet and Uncharted. Things are really starting to be stepped up in the UK at least.

That's the advert I keep seeing, alongside the LBP specific one that shows the boy and the girl playing it separately and them coming together.  They've really stepped it up over here!

Is there anyone with a Fifa Soccer (the last year's game)? If so is the multiplayer crowded enough? I've read over at Gaf that Fifa 13 is a shameless copy&paste of last year's Fifa Football.

Dont say that! It was already running off the FIFA 11 engine :(

MikeRox said:

They say that the only change is the updated rosters and better framerate.

Around the Network

Meet Soul Sacrifice, the Vita's potential Monster Hunter slayer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-26-meet-soul-sacrifice-the-vitas-potential-monster-hunter-slayer

michael_stutzer said:
MikeRox said:

To the Vita game?

I know the PS360 version has better AI, much better impact engine, Ultimate Team redesign. That's what I know of, could be more.

Better frame rate and Huddersfield Town in the championship sadly sells it for me :(

Andrespetmonkey said:
michael_stutzer said:
MikeRox said:

To the Vita game?

I know the PS360 version has better AI, much better impact engine, Ultimate Team redesign. That's what I know of, could be more.

Of course to the Vita game.

michael_stutzer said:

Of course to the Vita game.

That sucks. But it's kind of understandable considering the tiny development time.