By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

^^ thnx

Around the Network

well done mugen. i think you should provide vid's as links so you'll always have space for more content, or better yet, guys, when you post vid's, send me the links so i can post them in my older post and MUGEN can put the link in the op, effectively saving space.

jus being honest Rutea

M.U.G.E.N said:
loy310 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hey everyone :D please check out the BRAND NEW OP!!!!

that first image in it is something I actually made..hope you guys like that too

please tell me what you like and what else you would like to see in the OP, thank you

@level1death" obviously the aim of that video was to compare graphics, and we have a clear winner in that regard

@basilzero: i don't think that will be an issue, I mean the Japanese launch had 26-27 games! we could have even more by launch as well :D

@izo: agreed, the new UI looks very very slick. perfect for a touch based system. I'm not sure about the TV-compaitble version tho..earliest we could see one would be end of 2013

@everyone: keep the comments and info coming :D thanks for making this thread so awesome.

Hmmm..... I think the 1st image should be of the Vita. The image you have at the top of the OP is fugly. Just advise.

:( I'll make some changes tomorrow then

"Biutiful" my friend. The OP needed a face lift, so perfect.

Does anyone know the critical reciption for Uncharted PSP vita and FF13-2 in Japan

PS vita looks huge in Japan. Hope the same will be for U.S.A. and Europe. They just need some good software titles to make it big there.

Around the Network
rutea7 said:

Why you are so beautiful? I didnt even noticed the PSV. haha

É difícil encontrar uma mulher linda assim e que, ainda por cima, gosta de jogos.
Abraços do Brasil. :D

Shinobi-san said:
Japan preview suggests hardware is anywhere between 320 - 640k...not that we didn't already know that

lol. Yeah the forums have been full of those numbers over the weekend. Awesome job VGC members!

the rumor said PSV 200K day one

dsage01 said:
Does anyone know the critical reciption for Uncharted PSP vita and FF13-2 in Japan

Final Fantasy XIII-2 has 4/5 stores with 171 reviews in Amazon Japan.

Uncharted has the same but with 16 reviews.

rutea7 said:
^^ thnx

Was there anything significant about the tablet you took a pic of?