By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So i just found out you can play community levels over 3g on the vita. Also has anyone noticed an influx of game goods via near?

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
warhalohog said:
hey will little kings story be on European psn also on 27th? If not will have to import as NZ doest seem to have it listed anywhere

Well EU gets it 6 days before NA and we get Oct 2nd, so around there I think the 26th if Wednesday is the PS Store update for EU

thanks for reply, hopefully on thrusday then, little big planet vita keeping me busy anyway, so of those mini games and side missions are so much fun

PS store undergoing maintenance. Maybe this is the new PS store they where talking about!

Mmmfishtacos said:
PS store undergoing maintenance. Maybe this is the new PS store they where talking about!

Speaking somewhat relatedly, when can we get the pre order dlc for LBP? The code only gave me an online pass so far.

DemoniOtaku said:
Then being that VitaHazNoGaemz is kinda negative... then we can change it for: VitaHazGaemz.com

It keep the sarcastic tone on it (the Gaemz thing XD) and when someone show up with intentions to troll... just say: "Yeah, you're rigth, Vita Haz no Gaemz!" I'm sure they will understand the message...XD or ignore them...

Exactly what I was thinking, it could be vitahazgaemz or vitahazgame, the former stating that the vita does have games and the later saying that it has game.

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
And loving LBP PSV, I put like 20 hours into the story mode and got 100% on all stages, did all the mini games 3 starred. And Aced everything. Now I just need to finish 3 games in the arcade, win a 4 player game and ace 10 stages in a row -.- *rage time* then I'll get to my create and online play trophies :). I love this game. Best LBP yet

Is this for trophies? So, to get platinum, there's online trophies that needs to be earned? booooooo!

Teflon02 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone see this?

Hell yeah!! I bet one of the games is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories or something. Bet they'll announce at the end of the year or E3.

does this mean they are just started to develop games for the vita? still very exciting either way liberty stories and vice city stories were my favourite grand theft auto's as i could always go away and play them with out annoying anyone growing up. I really hope sucker punch and naugty dog make one game each as there games are the best

alright guys ..I'm about to put up a poll soon with around 5 named...if you could just pick one and vote for it..I would like to just get a name picked and over with

me and fishtacos got the ball rolling for this based on one fact and one fact alone

a friendly environment to have healthy discussions without trolls. that's pretty much all we want...now chark and demon and all of you guys are supporting this idea and it's very encouraging. So Thank you

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
alright guys ..I'm about to put up a poll soon with around 5 named...if you could just pick one and vote for it..I would like to just get a name picked and over with

me and fishtacos got the ball rolling for this based on one fact and one fact alone

a friendly environment to have healthy discussions without trolls. that's pretty much all we want...now chark and demon and all of you guys are supporting this idea and it's very encouraging. So Thank you

yes sir!

ok folks..poll is up! I tried include as many opinions as i can and tried to keep it balanced. if your nomination wasn't included please don't feel offended..I just litterally went through like 100 suggestions lol

VitaChamber was charks initial idea...I like it as well. got a nice ring to it...

so yep go ahead and vote peepz :D Looking forward to the results

oh and also updated the thread title with the absofrigginlutely fantastic news about the Rockstar vita games! 0_0 San Andreas Stories...anyone?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!