By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
it's funny, a lot of people complain about Sony restricting one PSN account to one card, but Nintendo has been doing that for ages (locking it to the system) with no login details to at least back shit up, and nobody cares.

Hypocrisy much?

3DS have a back up option but only works when you ALREADy have bought another 3DS to "transfarring" the data... Well.. The only complain that I Have about Regin Lock Account on Vita is that I would love to play games from EU and JP regions... with simply changing account or MemoryCard... whitout reseting the handheld console... come on what's so bad about buying stuff on any account from any region? whenever one account cn be logged in ONLY ONE VITA I don't ee any problem with that right? SONY should reconsider all that...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Pimp3k said:

I think that shopto has the best deal so far. For 260 quid you get Wi-Fi Vita, 5 games and 8GB MC.

There's a better offer now.

PS Vita Wifi Console + Little Big Planet + 4GB Memory Card for £189.

https://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/en/Games/PS-Vita/PlayStation-Vita-Wi-Fi-LittleBigPlanet-Bundle-Includes-4GB-Memory-Card/product.html?product=E11127562

As Mod Nation Racers and Everybody's Golf cost £10 or so, Uncharted is £25, FIFA £15 (FIFA 13 makes it irrelivant next week IMO) and Mortal Kombat is £20. It means you can just add on the software you want. Rather than be bulk buying for the discount.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ThatsVita?

Pimp3k said:

I think that shopto has the best deal so far. For 260 quid you get Wi-Fi Vita, 5 games and 8GB MC.

But the Vita doesn't have 5 games

M.U.G.E.N said:
hehe yeah..and vitabros is doing crazy well 0_o didn't think it will be liked so much

but what should the new options be?

PSVitaBrotherhood.fun ?XD I like nmore Brotherhood than Bros. VitaBros sounds like MarioBros (I repeat myself!)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet. New Assassin's Creed:L Vital article. Seems its gonna be really good.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/09/24/the-fresh-familiarity-of-assassins-creed-iii-liberation

SuperVitaBros :p

I actually really like VitaBros as a domain name (www.vitabros.com flows), Vita Brotherhood could be the full Website title.

Vitalize could be another potential name. Just please not the Vitamins nonsense :p and why Nutsforgaming when we're actually NutsforVita?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

www.VitaHasNoGaemz.com is the best... is almost our motto here... and is a great sarcastic tittle for all the gmaes that are coming... but if VitaBros, please! PLEASE! make it VitaBrotherhood...

voted for VitaBros, but "vita has no gaemz" sounds legit

LET'S GO KNICKS

DemoniOtaku said:
www.VitaHasNoGaemz.com is the best... is almost our motto here... and is a great sarcastic tittle for all the gmaes that are coming... but if VitaBros, please! PLEASE! make it VitaBrotherhood...

+ 1

Tifa got MOVES!