By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://andriasang.com/comzel/psp_vita_comparison/

My jaw just dropped with P3P and MHP3rd.

Look at dem colors.

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:

My jaw just dropped with P3P and MHP3rd.

Look at dem colors.

It really does alot of different the colors. MH3 and persona looks alot better!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:

here's a video of Remote play, the guy is playing Breath of Fire using it and also plays a Ni No Kuni trailer stored in his ps3 with it

@morenoingrato: I'm sure you will find a way :P and nope afaik they don't track them

I'm surprised no one noticed that you can play PSOne Classics via Remote Play, without worrying about having them on your Vita.

Was it possible to do remote play over internet on psp too ? Or just local network?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

michael_stutzer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
michael_stutzer said:
Any video or word on browser performance?

yeah yesterday redsungamers showed it on their first live feed..everything just like the UI is very smooth and fast. the only issue was they had trouble running youtube..I believe sony said they are still working on the browser so chances are it will be ready by the time it launches here

Thanks for the info. It will be nice to have a big screen like that for browsing. I guess the youtube problem might be related to the lack of flash support at the moment. 

yeah the weird thing tho is that the html5 version of youtube didnt work either. and vita is said to support that. I guess it's still work in progress (most probably will be ready for NA/Europe launch). We might also get a youtube app just like the nico nico app for Japan

@zledji: tbh I'm not sure. I would like to know as well if someone can clarify it

@kurosaki: yeah it is indeed quite a noticeble difference..much more than I imagined actually

@machina: agreed, FW HW sales should be interesting...especially since it's just for two days of data

@playstaion: Yeah I doubt many people considered the possibility :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

So when is the main page going to get updated to show 3DS/Vita marketshare? We all know what's happened with the DS/PSP - it's time for something new and exciting!

NeoGhiofish said:
So when is the main page going to get updated to show 3DS/Vita marketshare? We all know what's happened with the DS/PSP - it's time for something new and exciting!

not really a question for this thread ...should ask a Mod..chances are it will sho it once we actually have data for sales would be my guess

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pezus said:
o.O Any news from the launch? Numbers, anything?? I needz it!

yeah I'm curious too..no numbers yet however.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

@mugen
Yeah I know, but I just registered and can't create threads yet.

Anyway back OT...

I assume the bottom artwork is with bilinear filtering turned on? (The comparison after P3P) Looks worse than I imagined (at that distance anyway). Smoother, but it introduces banding and washes out the colors. The 3D shots are a little too blurry to tell if it deals with aliasing properly. Can't wait to see some more high res comparisons.

This user's post has been removed.