By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

wait is that nana? 0_o

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

BTW NEw Paul gale hint

Remember what happened in that year?

Metal Gear Solid Happened

Final Fantasy Happened

and notice how pink the walls are....

and notice his fake beard ...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

lol no that's Krystal from F(x)

paul gale can go die

watch it just be the MGS stage

:P

lol I can imagine the fan reaction if they announce Big Boss as playable..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Who's played godeater? Is it any good an should I look into pick up the first?

Around the Network

Gahhhhhh I want a beta code so badly DDDDD:

LET'S GO KNICKS

I played some God Eater it's pretty fun. Its a monster hunting game with combat more like a phantasy star.

So I got in the vita beta of allstars and can anyone tell me why they don't have sly cooper playable this time?  I assumed he was being worked on :D But man do I love the new interface compared to the ps3 beta awhile ago

Really looking forward to PlayStation Mobile support for the Vita! Also, PlayStation Plus is just ridiculous value for money, free games each month for both my PS3 and Vita. Brilliant.

Oh fu... I want a PASBR betaa code for my Vita right now :(

Game Informers says Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Ragnarok Odyssey are both coming on october 16:

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/game-informer-out-silent-hill-book-of-memories-release-date/