By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
nen-suer said:
I thought LBP will be out today on the UK store :(

Our Digital Releases are on Friday the same as the Physical releases. Though the rest of Europe get their games on the Wednesday :( I'm getting a physical copy on Friday if I can find anywhere with it. Grainger Games should have it for about 35 or so I guess which I'm more than happy to pay. I would have pre ordered online, but I'm going away Friday afternoon and the post here is dreadful, it'd probably have turned up on the Saturday when I couldn't use it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

wonder if people got fired over the LBP early release fiasco :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

It's not been released early here :( and its a British franchise and this one is being made in Sweden! It's like Rare all over again!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Heavenly_King said:
kivi95 said:
Heavenly_King said:
I am sad. :(

Because :( ?

Because so far the TGS2012 is an outstanding disapointment for my VITA.

I think its done ok so far, even if no major title has been annnounced (though I guess God Eater 2 fills that role somewhat). 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

ok was up till late last night playing all stars and three matches that went into over time which were all so close. When you first play the game you try to go for the level three but once you learn each fighters level one and two and what they can do you can kill everyone, well with a level 2 if get them in an enclosed area. i find that i started to only use level one and level two supers as i continued to play. One thing that seems up is the sweet tooth, kratos and radec supers stay in play for two long i got 6 kills with kratos and someone else got seven with sweet tooth which shouldnt be possible.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
And Gundam breaker forgot to mention it.

And Dragon's Crown. Shame on you!

Muramasa seems to release  on Vita first than Dragon's crown.. that's a sad LoL! XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Grab some tissues folks

via Gaf

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I was reading some reviews on PSVita+Madden Bundle... and it seems that at first the bundle came with MLB2012 but without a 4Gb MC!!... and rigth now it doesn't come with a 4gb MC... will be like that with all other bundles?!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Yep the NFL got gimped for w/e reason'

Amazon lists a MC (4GB) for both AC:L and COD:D bundles

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

o my lawd soul sac