By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
PlaystaionGamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
woah I just saw the price differences between psn versions vs physical... 0_o some of them are around 1000 yen difference. not bad at all. VGC are going to have a hard time tracking sw sales alright

link?

saw it over at Gaf

here ya go

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455283

scroll down a bit on the first page and you should see it..most games have a 1000yen difference

and here is a nice detailed unboxing videos with comparisons in English

and here is another video of games running on vita..including a psp game..looks GAWDJUS!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

i was holding out on first day buy. now i want it first day

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

This download thing is not gonna fit well with my future Vita trolling. j/k
Anyway, does Media Create or Famitsu track Digital Sales?

here's a video of Remote play, the guy is playing Breath of Fire using it and also plays a Ni No Kuni trailer stored in his ps3 with it

@morenoingrato: I'm sure you will find a way :P and nope afaik they don't track them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Any video or word on browser performance?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
This download thing is not gonna fit well with my future Vita trolling. j/k
Anyway, does Media Create or Famitsu track Digital Sales?

Hopefully they will start with that or else Vgchartz tracking on psvita SW will be pretty useless as digital sales get bigger and bigger for each year.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

michael_stutzer said:

yeah yesterday redsungamers showed it on their first live feed..everything just like the UI is very smooth and fast. the only issue was they had trouble running youtube..I believe sony said they are still working on the browser so chances are it will be ready by the time it launches here

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

PSV vs 3DS display quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BSdf0CzR7TM#t=132s

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

M.U.G.E.N said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
woah I just saw the price differences between psn versions vs physical... 0_o some of them are around 1000 yen difference. not bad at all. VGC are going to have a hard time tracking sw sales alright

link?

saw it over at Gaf

here ya go

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455283

scroll down a bit on the first page and you should see it..most games have a 1000yen difference

and here is a nice detailed unboxing videos with comparisons in English

and here is another video of games running on vita..including a psp game..looks GAWDJUS!

thank you :D

M.U.G.E.N said:
michael_stutzer said:

yeah yesterday redsungamers showed it on their first live feed..everything just like the UI is very smooth and fast. the only issue was they had trouble running youtube..I believe sony said they are still working on the browser so chances are it will be ready by the time it launches here

Thanks for the info. It will be nice to have a big screen like that for browsing. I guess the youtube problem might be related to the lack of flash support at the moment.