By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

There's just been a Little Big Planet advert on TV advertising the game with the console for £189.00 at sainsburys. Hopefully they set the momentum going now!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
StokedUp said:
seeing a load of PSVita TV adverts in the breaks lately, seems Sony has upped the marketing of the console in the UK.
Also ive just noticed that PS Battle Royale on Vita is released well over a month before the PS3 Version! That is going to torture me because im wating for the PS3 version so i get the Vita version free! But knowing that its going to be available to play for over a month is going to be a Killer!!

Where did you read that???

read what?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

MikeRox said:
There's just been a Little Big Planet advert on TV advertising the game with the console for £189.00 at sainsburys. Hopefully they set the momentum going now!

Yeah just saw that too :)

awesome

MikeRox said:

Are you serious?  £189 for LBP & a wi-fi Vita?

That's insane :l

edit: Omg, you're right.  Includes a bloody 4GB card too:

https://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/en/Games/PS-Vita/PlayStation-Vita-Wi-Fi-LittleBigPlanet-Bundle-Includes-4GB-Memory-Card/product.html?product=E11127562

To put this in perspective, a Vita on its own is £198 on amazon, and £230 on Sainsbury's.  It's actually cheaper just to buy the bundle even if you don't want the game/memory card.

I may actually buy that right now, that's ridiculously cheap!

StokedUp said:
kivi95 said:
StokedUp said:
seeing a load of PSVita TV adverts in the breaks lately, seems Sony has upped the marketing of the console in the UK.
Also ive just noticed that PS Battle Royale on Vita is released well over a month before the PS3 Version! That is going to torture me because im wating for the PS3 version so i get the Vita version free! But knowing that its going to be available to play for over a month is going to be a Killer!!

read what?

That the psvita version will get released 1 month earlier then the ps3 version.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
ils411 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:
Nothing on Ragnarok Oddyssey? Can anyone tell me about how long it is in hours?

Don't think anyone here has imported it (wait actually I think someone did :S I can't recall...was it ils?)...and I haven't seen any info on how long the game is either..but I'm sure it's pretty long 

Before I leave Soney behind forever, coz i do not appreciate being robbed, I'll answer this, coz, you know...you guys are my bros..

There are 9 chapters total and each chapter has about 9-10 quests. Each quest, took me on average about 6-10 min to complete, depending on the dificulty. You'll also have to account for failing quests, which will happen a lot since some of the boss monsters are just unforgiving. Anyway, taking into account failing quests and farming for better cards and weapons, then subracting the amount of time i spent being crazy and trying to expand every single costume, I think it took me about 35ish hours to complete all 9 story chapters. Then there's the extra equests which is UNFORGIVING! I'm already 150+ hours in and have yet to complete half of the extra quests. havent bothered to count how many extra quests there are coz, well, i'm taking it slowliy coz i'm getting my ass kicked really hard.

The fun is in farming for cards and better weapons to refine. You cant buy any good weapons as all the blacksmith sells are crapy weapons with crapy skills. Making different character builds is also very adictive. you can make a cleric into a battle cleric, a healer, a tank, or even a primary attacker...so many things you can do that you'll spend hours just making card combinations and testing them out for each class.

I have a pretty uber sowrd warrior and can now take out the last story boss effortlessly, but 6 quests into the extra quests and i'm stuck. Need some help, but unfortunately, i'm having problems playing online and keep getting disconnected, so i'm forced to solo everythihg.

anyways, see you guys around...probably... I dont think i'll bother poping back here as i'll end up filled with rage again.

Peace guys!

hey dude..give them a call..things work out much better over the phone. Call their customer services and keep hitting 0 until you get to an employee. It's a bit annoying but I think it's more effective. I just had an issue like that as well and they said they will refund me within 5 or so business days. So hang in there bud and don't leave

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Oh yeah, also this:

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath Vita gameplay. Really poor quality, but still. Never played the original, so might pick this up!

Wait! So tgs is tonight?!?

kivi95 said:
StokedUp said:
kivi95 said:
StokedUp said:

read what?

That the psvita version will get released 1 month earlier then the ps3 version.

Im going by what AmazonUk says. Its got down that Vita version will be out October 5th and ps3 version November 23rd. have they got it wrong?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

HabinoBR said:

OK, so I just finished Gravity Rush (Yes... VERY LATE), and since most here already finished, imma ask... Was I the only person who liked Yunica(chick w spear and mega buster)? She's so badass lol

hehe not at all..it was one of those rare games that I loved almost all minor characters. Yeah even that clutz of a fortune teller. I hope to see all of em again in a future sequel (which may be announced today? Buahhahaha)

and I'm ANNOYED! that All Stars beta is NOT for NA Private beta users :( this breaks my heart man

@Andre: HELL YEAH! I was worried there won't be one cuz they were so late to announce it!'

@Mmfishtacos: Yeppers..in roughly 10 hours I think

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!