By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So yesterday when I went to Gamestop to see if LBPPSV was in yet and they told me tuesday, but because they had the price $50 for some reason and changed it recently, plus the fact I traded in for the game and had the tax money paid in credit. I got $17.51 in credit and went and got a $20 psn card and was in a deadlock between getting
-Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies
-Gurumin: A Monsterious Adventure
-Ys Seven
So I looked up reviews (played gurumin in the past and love it). Then chose Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies, because the game is over 40 hours just to beat the main game. I gotta say, anyone who likes RPGs NEEDS to support and buy this game. I hear XSEED is having issues getting the sequel over for PSP so I'm assuming theyll bring the vita version of the sequel Legend of Heroes: Trails of Zero Evolution. I have to say though, I played 4 hours and the characters are great, the music is literally beautiful and Unique. Battle System is a mix between Lunar Silver Star Harmony, a tactical grid and something like FFX where what you do can change the speed of next turn etc. Since its only 4 hours in though I haven't got a clue what twists may come, but from a first 4 hour look, I'd give it 9.2 out of 10

BTW getting the LBP tmrw for sure :)

Around the Network

The Vita has two games in the USA Top 50 pre-orders, but none in the Japan COMG Pre-order chart. This just feels weird. Sony needs to have a blockbuster TGS conference.

Mugen, what are the poll numbers sitting at right now.

Mmmfishtacos said:

I'm not Mugen, buuut:

Should the New Site Be

Only focused on Vita? 40 47.06%

Focused on Playstation in general? 45 52.94%

Total: 85

Is that Alterier or what ever it's name plus game coming to NA also? I wanted to play them on PS3 but didn't get a chance to buy em. Cause I'm way to far behind on PS3s Catelog lol. And now out of the 3 the one getting the vitq version is the only one still in my gamestop.

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I'm not Mugen, buuut:

Should the New Site Be

Only focused on Vita? 40 47.06%

Focused on Playstation in general? 45 52.94%

Total: 85

Thats pretty damn close.

^ There hasn't been an official confirmation for Atelier Totori Vita just yet, but I'm sure its coming. Its pretty much easy money for NisAmerica, so an announcement is likely IMO.

And! A commerical for Madden. On Vita no less!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIFKAu75HKo&feature=youtu.be

I feel sorry for anyone LBP fan that doesn't have a vita right now. Cause they are missing out on the best LBP and possibly the best platformer on Sony's systems. I'm having a hard time believing these levels are all made with in game tools, they are that good.

axumblade said:
ShadowMagist said:

^ There hasn't been an official confirmation for Atelier Totori Vita just yet, but I'm sure its coming. Its pretty much easy money for NisAmerica, so an announcement is likely IMO.

And! A commerical for Madden. On Vita no less!

I haven't seen a vita commercial in a long time so that's good news!

On another note, hopefully Persona 4 will hit the top 20 next week in preorders.

LMAO they are actually funny! Good game, Sony. Now put it everywhere, everytime lol.

heh well what do ya know...that's actually pretty good commercial

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!