By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

just got to know there's no live stream of sony tgs this year

FFS!

Any word on live blogs?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Well well well....

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

haha make sure to leave some impressions for us

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

leatherhat said:

Well well well....

congratz... i want this localized so badly..

edit: put Disgaea: AoD back in again, got my illegal tickets, now all i need is to clear the X-Dimension (ugh... tedious) to reach the Land of Carnage, where the definition of high numbers (or a perversion of the term) awaits! ^_^

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Do any of you guys have a list of the bundles that are coming out at the end of the year?

And do they include a 4GB card or not? I've lost track.

Cheers :)

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Do any of you guys have a list of the bundles that are coming out at the end of the year?

And do they include a 4GB card or not? I've lost track.

Cheers :)

I do believe all of them come with 4gb cards

from the top of my head i know there are bundles for COD and AC:L. I think Europe is getting a LBP Bundle as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

from the top of my head i know there are bundles for COD and AC:L. I think Europe is getting a LBP Bundle as well

They do?  That's awesome, thanks :)

I'm committed to getting a Vita for birthday/christmas now, I'll pick up a PSP next year pre-owned to play the UMD only games.

That said, those bundles blow.  Hope the LBP Bundle makes it here, that's one I'd definitely be interested in!

Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I'm committed to getting a Vita for birthday/christmas now, I'll pick up a PSP next year pre-owned to play the UMD only games.

That said, those bundles blow.  Hope the LBP Bundle makes it here, that's one I'd definitely be interested in!

well there definitely will be more bundles..especially store specific ones. For example i think right now amazon is doing a vita + 4gb+ MK vita deal

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

well there definitely will be more bundles..especially store specific ones. For example i think right now amazon is doing a vita + 4gb+ MK vita deal

I noticed that actually.  Amazon UK's deal is £198 for a Wi-Fi Vita with 4GB memory card, and £15 for either Rayman Origins, Michael Jackson: The Experience, Dungeon Hunter Alliance or Virtua Tennis 4.  Not that great a deal imo.  

BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Any chance...for a Persona bundle ;O

oh a definite chance ;) keep an eye out

@kresnik: yep that one doesn't sound like a good game..now if rayman was free then yea it could have been

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!