By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Also everyone I just noticed this thread now has over 50,000 views! :D

be proud. everyone should be proud of this.

Around the Network

rumor:the JPver PSV is already available in HongKong and ShenZhen in China this morning...exciting

Are Uncharted and Golf 6 also available for download?

oh rats its confirmed...PSV available in HongKong and ShenZhen at price 500USD(WIFI ver)

I just ordered a 32 GB card at my local store for 99$ CAD. They were suppose to be more expensive no?

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:

It just doesn't look fun to me. I saw the LBP videos and all the touch screen additions just don't add anything. Same with Uncharted. Tiliting the screen to help you jump? It's gimmicky, like in the first Uncharted on PS3 using the Sixaxis to balance on logs and help throw grenades. 

I have around 40 PSP games which I still play and love the system despite it's lack of success, and I'll give Sony credit for trying something different but I can't see this handheld faring any better. The main complaints I always heard were that PSP games were essentially slighty uglier PS2 ports that added nothing to the experience. Now these look like slighty uglier PS3 ports that add nothing to the experience except for motion controls that seem gimmicky to me.

Maybe if it's just me though, maybe people will love all the touch screen additions and it will be a huge success, but from my eyes it just doesn't work. 

Why would you care of what other people say? If you were enjoying your PSP, I dont understand why you wouldnt enjoy the Vita too. Motion seems gimmicky to me too, but its optional.

morenoingrato said:
Are Uncharted and Golf 6 also available for download?

Yes, all of vita games are available for download , here is the list

BasilZero said:
Oh wow, if the games are available for download than what is the point of hard copies! (other than re-sell value).

I also heard that the downloadable versions are actually cheaper than the hard copies, the only problem that you would need a lot of space for them and Vita SD memory cards are ridiculously overpriced

@Jaylam: nice! lucky for those in those markets :D we should be getting hands on stuff and videos galore soon enough..post if you find any

@icyedge: yep that's why I'm not worried about it, there will always be nice sales/discounted prices for things like that

@VIII: for me the reason I would get physical copy would be for the boxarts :D I love good boxarts

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

@VIII: for me the reason I would get physical copy would be for the boxarts :D I love good boxarts

I hate FF VIII, the leveling system was just ridiculous, as it is easier to beat the game without leveling up at all. it is VXIII son, Final Fantasy Versus XIII :p

--

Yeah I agree, I'd like to have a real collection and cases rather than digital games