By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

just pre-ordered today z.o.e hd, and soul sacrifice in full!

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

I never played z.o.e, how was it on ps2? Whats it about?

BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Its like a Gundam game that actually gets released in the West!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efq2GhdtWM8

But seriously it seems like a third person view action/shooting game? o.O

Never got the chance to play it myself, will be getting it for sure for the Vita *_*! 

If more HD collection ports come out on the Vita, I'll more than likely get them for the Vita rather than on a console.

Hmm.. could be cool. I might have to check it out.

Mmmfishtacos said:
deskpro2k3 said:

It was AWESOME.. my favorite game serie from PS2... a great action-fighting-brawl game.. with mechas designed by yoji Shinkawa (MGS series) and with great graphics and neat gameplay...

I can't wait to play again!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Mmmfishtacos said:
deskpro2k3 said:

It's a Hideo Kojima game. That's all you really need to know.

Around the Network

Lol, so much excitement. Okay you guys convinced me. I'll pick it up. Cross buy maybe?

Characters I wish for
Crash Bandicoot
Monica (Dark Cloud 2)
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Prinny or Etna with prinnies as weapons and specials lol dood
Zidane (Final Fantasy IX) or Vivi
Megaman (either x or the legends megaman)
Rayman

I prefer more fantasy like characters, characters like drake seem out of place, well only drake really, just like snake in smash. I hate the lack of acknowledgement of Level-5. If I could add one character it would be monica from dark cloud 2 (over max cuz the female count would go up and she seems more agile). And as much as people want cloud or whatever. Honestly the best looking for the game would be zidane because he doesnt look serious and is EXTREMELY agile. Even lightning would be a better choice because she is a crazy and agile character. Her specials could be Thunderga or ruinga, army of one and odin. Would be epic. Etna or prinny need to be in this if they expect it to sell in japan and add someone from persona like Yu or something

BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Lol, so much excitement. Okay you guys convinced me. I'll pick it up. Cross buy maybe?

Oh if that is the case, that would be a win win for a lot of people like me *_*!

And for me... but I doubt it is Konami...>.>

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Teflon02 said:
Characters I wish for
Crash Bandicoot
Monica (Dark Cloud 2)
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Prinny or Etna with prinnies as weapons and specials lol dood
Zidane (Final Fantasy IX) or Vivi
Megaman (either x or the legends megaman)
Rayman

I prefer more fantasy like characters, characters like drake seem out of place, well only drake really, just like snake in smash. I hate the lack of acknowledgement of Level-5. If I could add one character it would be monica from dark cloud 2 (over max cuz the female count would go up and she seems more agile). And as much as people want cloud or whatever. Honestly the best looking for the game would be zidane because he doesnt look serious and is EXTREMELY agile. Even lightning would be a better choice because she is a crazy and agile character. Her specials could be Thunderga or ruinga, army of one and odin. Would be epic. Etna or prinny need to be in this if they expect it to sell in japan and add someone from persona like Yu or something

Rayman could be cool if were the 2D evrsion from rayman origins and Legend...XD like parappa de rapper...

I think rayman would be a very ill timed inclusion for them considering the next game is coming out exclusiveley on a rival platform

and didn't they basically stop talking about ZOE HD for vita? I thought they had changed their minds about bringing it to the system? :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!