By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

The sheer variety of games I have seen so far has sold it to me. Escape Plan is definitely a must buy.

Around the Network

One for any UK people out there - obvious misprice but Amazon are selling 16GB PS Vita memory cards for £17.99 atm. The 4GB is £44.99 and the 8GB around £30 so obviously they've made a mistake - but it's worth a punt either way no?

Made my order, will let you know how it turns out. Could be bargain of the year :D.

if marketed right (with all the features and stuff), I have the feeling that LBP vita could become a huge systemseller for the psv and sell like 5 million lifetime

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Degausser said:
One for any UK people out there - obvious misprice but Amazon are selling 16GB PS Vita memory cards for £17.99 atm. The 4GB is £44.99 and the 8GB around £30 so obviously they've made a mistake - but it's worth a punt either way no?

Made my order, will let you know how it turns out. Could be bargain of the year :D.

thanks for sharing, i ordered one too before they realize their mistake =P

lets see how it goes

rutea7 said:
Degausser said:

lets see how it goes

me too! Can someone make a thread about it? it's such an awesome deal!

Around the Network
naruball said:
rutea7 said:
Degausser said:

lets see how it goes

me too! Can someone make a thread about it? it's such an awesome deal!

Already been corrected now and it's back up to I guess it's normal price of £39.99.

Amazon are quite good with honouring this stuff so there's a chance they won't cancel it. Then again there's a good chance they will, here's hoping...

Anyone have a list of confirmed digital games? Everytime I search google, I get results on the price of the games rather than an actual list.

Jay520 said:
Anyone have a list of confirmed digital games? Everytime I search google, I get results on the price of the games rather than an actual list.

Every game is going to be released digitally according to Sony, with no exceptions.

Not sure which games are digital only though - some of the trailers Sony put up recently ended in a PS store logo though and some didn't. If that's an indication then Escape Plan, Super Stardust, Motorstorm RC are all digital only. I don't think much has been confirmed beyond that.

PS Vita title Uncharted: Golden Abyss will last gamers "10+ hours" - longer than Uncharted 3's campaign - according to SCE Bend writer and game director John Garvin.

Speaking to NowGamer about the challenges in bringing the HD franchise to handheld, Garvin said: "We tried to focus on the kinds of things that read well on a 5-inch screen versus a 50-inch screen Story for example: we have over two hours of cinematics in a game that is 10+hours long, so story is very important to us, just like it is on the [PS3] console."

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception can be completed in around 8-9 hours depending on difficulty.

Sony Bend is adamant it can create an experience on par with previous Uncharted games.

"A driving narrative that makes you care what happens next, that compels you to get to the next chapter... that kind of experience is possible no matter what kind of platform you are on. I’m sure all Vita developers would tell you that we’re just scratching the surface of what this device can do. I’m really excited for what we’re going to see in the next few years," Garvin added.

Look out for the full interview later today

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1169758/uncharted_golden_abyss_campaign_to_last_longer_than_uncharted_3s.html

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

GET EXCITED GUYS! THE LAUNCH IS UPON US! :D and I already found very few images from prelaunch so stay tuned I will be posting them soon!

and lol

and moar good news

"Gravity Daze won't be released until February, but there's a good chance that we'll get a chance to try it out well in advance. A picture has surfaced showing a placeholder box for the game at retail. The box mentions mentions plans for a demo to be released on December 27."

http://andriasang.com/comzdf/gravity_daze_demo/

go to the link for the image! and guys images from japan should be coming in soon, if you see any post em here :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!