By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Dgc1808 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
SH*T! From the Nine games that are Up today.. I own two... FFVII and Syphon Filter (that i got with PS+) but.. BUT! I can't download the later!..

May be... because is from PS+ they don't let me download? it appear purchased, but when i try to download it, there appear a Screen like the download list (it say download list up, actually) with only that game and say: "Cannot Download using a PSVita System"

Are you still a plus subscriber?

Of course i'm.. at least till macrh next year... so If anyone with plus can confirm if Plus gifted games can be downloaded from PSVita.. do tell.. most of PSX games I own are from PS+ subscription.. except FFIX and FFVII that I'm downloading already...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Ok so two things

1, I just bought Sound Shapes and am about to start it, hopefully its awesome.

2. Is Ragnarok Odyssey supposed to be any good? I know nothing about the game but that LE was pretty sweet looking

Well, with the PSN updates up, I guess its ok now to bitch about what a FUCK UP SCEA is as its been confirmed that around 200 PSOne games has been updated to the Japan Vita store as confirmed by SnakeDrage

SnakeDrake said:
^ Kat gets my vote too ^_^

About the Asia psn store on the vita yeah looks like we have over 200 games, but its weird no Final Fantasy. No mega man its Rockman and no Resident Evil its Biohazard @_@ . And there's a lot of japanese version only -_- , anyways I hope there is more when the stores update next week.

We can all say that its a marketing ploy or whatever, but bottom line, SCEA just FUCKED UP BIG TIME!

Kaz really should fire their ass.

I can accept 20 psone games, but less than 10? FUCK ME!

BenVTrigger said:
Ok so two things

1, I just bought Sound Shapes and am about to start it, hopefully its awesome.

2. Is Ragnarok Odyssey supposed to be any good? I know nothing about the game but that LE was pretty sweet looking

1. Tell me what you think afterwards, I've been on the fence on wether to get Sound Shapes or stay on the safe side and just get Plants VS Zombies.

2. HELLZ YEAH IT IS!!! Well, actaully, dont take my word for it coz I sometimes have strange taste. If you liked Gods Eater Burst, then you will like it. Same anime style, same level of dificulty..well more or less, and the pace of the action is almost the same. Anyways, I'm currently on chapter 7 and I've put in over 35 hours of play already and I think it has 9 or ten chapters with about 10 quests per chapter.

Only thing that might put you off is the way skills are executed. Think Dragonball Z and how you have to do a combo to execute a kamehameha, thats how you execute skills in Ragnarok Odyssey.

DemoniOtaku said:
RafaelOrix said:
Chark said:
I wonder if the delay on PSone games in the store is due to legal bariers, time constraints, lack of man power, and/or as a means of promoting sales for PSone games that would otherwise be overlooked in a list of 100+? That and create an appearence of new titles coming out during the games drought.

This, at least in my opinion.

@Mmmfishtacos, I'm happy too. The system is faster and it adds some cool stuff, I'm pleased.

Yeah! that's something to paise! The system is really a lot faster than before! Even when you turn off the Vita and when you turn it on too!.. and is noticeable when You change from pages.. the wallpaper change faster than before! 

Now there's a "Pause All" and "delete all" option on the download list!

We can lay, with the fiasco from US Store update apart, this have been a great update! great for SONY! Next on my list is: -PS+ Support and PS2 Classics support (even if 9 games only XD)

Ps+ support would be njce. Pas2 would be cool but i rather all psn games work first. Id like html 5 to be supported next along with youtube links oening the youtube app and copy and paste.

Around the Network

@ils411

So is it an action RPG or a more traditional style JRPG?

Anyways, if SCEA can put up anyone of these games on the Vita Store in the next 3-4 weeks then maybe I can forgive their incompetent asses.

1. Parasite Eve 1
2. Parasite Eve 2
3. Xenogears
4. Vagrant Story
5. Chrono Cross
6. Breath of Fire 3
7, Breath of Fire 4
8. Final Fantasy 9 (I know 7 is there but I've alrady wasted over 400 hours of my life on it and I think thats enough)

BenVTrigger said:
@ils411

So is it an action RPG or a more traditional style JRPG?

Action RPG along the lines of Gods Eater, Monster Hunter, Lord of Arcana...well maybe not Lord of Arcana coz that game is UNFORGIVING!

ils411 said:
Anyways, if SCEA can put up anyone of these games on the Vita Store in the next 3-4 weeks then maybe I can forgive their incompetent asses.

1. Parasite Eve 1
2. Parasite Eve 2
3. Xenogears
4. Vagrant Story
5. Chrono Cross
6. Breath of Fire 3
7, Breath of Fire 4
8. Final Fantasy 9 (I know 7 is there but I've alrady wasted over 400 hours of my life on it and I think thats enough)

I'm guessing you don't have a ps3. Cause all those can be downloaded on the ps3 and transferred to the vita. I know it stupid but it's still an option.

Mmmfishtacos said:
ils411 said:

1. Parasite Eve 1
2. Parasite Eve 2
3. Xenogears
4. Vagrant Story
5. Chrono Cross
6. Breath of Fire 3
7, Breath of Fire 4

I'm guessing you don't have a ps3. Cause all those can be downloaded on the ps3 and transferred to the vita. I know it stupid but it's still an option.

You guessed right. I no longer have a PS3 and dont plan on getting one again, thats what the Vita is for. Sub PS3 gaming that I can play at home and on the go.

Transfering from PS3 to Vita is an option, but yeah its a stupid one. Much like how most of the morons on the us ps blog are, stupid. Most of the really angry posts I read there are from Vita owners without PS3s and the majority if not all of the ps3 owners there keep on saying that "hey no biggie, you can transfer them to your vita from your PS3" and none of them seems to grasp the idea that not every vita owner owns a ps3. I cant help but feel really disapointed with the state of how people think these days. I mean, many people have stated time and again that they DO NOT OWN PS3s, but these bunch of idiots just keep of saying "hey transfer via ps3"..thats what I call incompetent morons. Much like how SCEA is.