By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

transferred over Final Fantasy VII, and Legend of Dragoon via PS3 and not through PSN because the download list didn't allow me to download. Gandia not showing up, maybe next week they'll add more.

So far my feelings are neutral, but i understand people without a ps3 is screwed

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Good luck Dgc

Kynes said:

Something you guys should know. Before this patch you could use the same memory card with psn accounts of different regions on the same vita. It seems that you can't do it with the new patch, and you have to format it every time you change the psn account region.

If you have save games of games of two regions in the same card, you can lose those save games.

!!!Before updating to 1.80 make sure to BACKUP ALL YOUR SAVES especially if they are on a different account!!!

Old news bro. I tried that trick even before 1.69 came out and its been patched already back then. So, to all those who have been doing this trick and planning to get the 1.80 update, you're in for a rude awakening.

oh yea lol Best of Luck DGC!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ils411 said:
Kynes said:

Something you guys should know. Before this patch you could use the same memory card with psn accounts of different regions on the same vita. It seems that you can't do it with the new patch, and you have to format it every time you change the psn account region.

If you have save games of games of two regions in the same card, you can lose those save games.

!!!Before updating to 1.80 make sure to BACKUP ALL YOUR SAVES especially if they are on a different account!!!

Old news bro. I tried that trick even before 1.69 came out and its been patched already back then. So, to all those who have been doing this trick and planning to get the 1.80 update, you're in for a rude awakening.

I've read that before this patch you could just say no to the format question, and you could use that memory card. Now you can't do that. I've read that it was this way:

Account A is on Vita + infos of acc. A on memcard
--> Reset Vita and switch from acc. A to acc. B
--> Don't format memcard and overwrite infos of acc. A with infos of acc. B
--> everything is fine

Now it is like this:

Account A is on Vita + infos of acc. A on memcard
--> Reset Vita and switch from acc. A to acc. B
--> Don't format memcard and try to overwrite infos of acc. A with infos of acc. B
--> system says "F*CK NO!" and forces you to wipe memcard to save infos of acc. B

Around the Network
ils411 said:
I just saw some dood post this on the us blog, post 453 i think

ATTENTION!! To all those who own a PSVita-” BUT DO NOT OWN A PS3″-. A select few PSOne games can be downloaded to the Vita system straight from the PSN store. Go to store on Vita, then click on settings, its the button bubble at the bottom right with this (. . .) Then click on download list and search through your downloads manually.

Games I’ve downloaded this way and I know for sure work are;
Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness

Japanese PSOne games that work are:
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Cho Aniki

Some PSP and PS minis also work this way. Go ahead and try it and please keep listing what works so we’ll all know. Thanks and You’re welcome. :)

More info; You have to turn on back touch for browser in browser settings while in app.

If this is true, I can us my son's psp to log on to psn and then purchase some psone games. but still, thats not good enough. I own a Vita and i should be able to purchase and download all of these from my Vita.

Remind me again why I chose to use a US Account? Now that I'm invested in it by over $160, I cant switch to another region. Damn fuck.

I know I'm quoting myself, but could someone here confirm this pls? Someone who has lots and lots of psone and psp games already and has a vita who is willing to try this pls?

Maybe we can come up with a list of what games that are not on the vita store that can be downloaded directlyn to the Vita by means of the download list..

Kynes said:
ils411 said:
Kynes said:

I've read that before this patch you could just say no to the format question, and you could use that memory card. Now you can't do that.

actually, it still does that. but if you chose not to format and tried using the memory card, it would say that you have to format it. and thats way back on the firmware before 1.69. I know, i tried it coz i wanted to tryout ragnarok odyssey and tried to download the demo and did this trick and it didnt work.

ahh well, might as well vent my anger on some porings and popporings. those cute little bastards are just fun to kill.

So, i have a few of the psone classics from the NA list and when I go to my download list on my vita, it says that they can't be downloaded. From what I read, I should be able to go to my download list and download the ones I have already bought.

nnodley said:
So, i have a few of the psone classics from the NA list and when I go to my download list on my vita, it says that they can't be downloaded. From what I read, I should be able to go to my download list and download the ones I have already bought.

I think you might need to wait for the ps store update.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!