By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

The cover Here:

and valkirya Chronicles Duel for Android confirmed.. Could be any posibility to see it on Vita? is a free2play game...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

WOW! 1200 pages! We're like crazy huh?..

By the Way.. before a forget it again!

Congrats MUGEN on Your GRADUATION!.. Next year is me ;)

and Congrats to rafaelOrix on your Beerday XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
huiii said:
so i just got a vita today and decided to catch up on some psp games. Can anyone suggest me some good games that i can download from psn???? (preferably some rpg's but anything is fine realy)

Valkirya Chronicles II is a Must.. Jeane D'Arc, both Disgaea (Disgaea 3 on vita too ) if You like SRPG, soon you will be able to play PSone Classics so FF from VII to IX and Tactics will be playable... BasilZer will be able to help you with more...

Some PSP games that I recomend are great: Patapon series, Half Minute Heroes, Patchwork Heroes.

@Huiii, congrats on the vita purchase. As for psp rpg games here are some games available on the vita psn store. Final fantasy 4 and tactics, persona 1,2 and 3, disgea 1 and 2, crimson gem saga, monster hunter freedom unite, gods eater burst, 

As for jeane d arc and valkirya chronicles 2, your gonna need a ps3 to transfer it to your vita

huiii said:
so i just got a vita today and decided to catch up on some psp games. Can anyone suggest me some good games that i can download from psn???? (preferably some rpg's but anything is fine realy)

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
the diversity of those move sets are truly impressive. Dante looks like a beast to play as too

Kratos vs Dante showdowns....'droools'

and none of you said CONGRATS TO ME FOR GRADUATING! Where's the love vgc? Where's the loooove? lol

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

Plus, still off-topic, today is my birthday YAY :D

woohoo happy birthday dude! :D Hope you have a fun day!

and thanks for the wishes everyone! hehe this is like my internet home so it's really nice to share things like that with you guys...so thank you

and about the doom and gloom, 3ds did not have this level of negativity in this forums......sad (yet could be very amusing) thing is that this is definitely gonna happen to wiiu as well...and it will be very hard to stop the urge to make a thread about every negative news about the wiiu...which seems to be the sad reality when it comes to many nintendo fans in this site. Not a single one of them posted in the tearaway thread yet are more than willing to make speculation threads in a negative sense about the vita

another fun fact..I doubt anyone knows or even brought up the fact that EA is in fact considering doing cross buy for NFS MW! nah, this has become a time where you try to spin even the most positive news in a negative way because some lame console warrior mentality. ....

let's just focus on the games and proper discussions in this thread 

Thank you, I had a very nice day with my family and friends.

New info on the Dust 514 companion app. http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/20/dust-514-neocom-ps-vita-companion-app/

Dust 514 Neocom is the proposed PS Vita tie-in for Dust 514. It enables players to interact with certain elements of the PS3 game – things like altering weapon loadouts, in-game purchasing and more. While there won't necessarily be any gameplay, developer CCP promises an interactive map of the universe that it hopes to "build upon" further down the road.

"700 solar systems and you can drill down and look at the individual planets," CCP Creative Director Atli Mars Sveinsson said in a PlayStation Blog post. "Over time we'd like you to be able to tinker with those planets and manage their surface infrastructure." To clarify: all of these features will be accessible in the PS3 game; the PS Vita app simply allows you to do these things away from the PS3.

Sveinsson and his colleagues at CCP wouldn't say when the app would be available for PS Vita users, but it's safe to assume it'll launch sometime around Dust 514 later this year.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
I have a question guys...

Is the PSN accounts on PS3 and PSVita the same or are they different? (I wouldnt know since I am asking).

They are the same.

Hum a Plants vs Zombie sequel ech I hope they can mix it up a notch played the first game to death

Edit: lol over 1200!!!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

@Demon: thanks a lot pal :D and yeah the final year will just fly by ;)

@Rafael: Great to hear you had a good time!

@1200: oh yeah baby! We be Rolling strong! hehe and to think in a few months time we will also pass half a million views! It's CRAZY I SAY!

Thank you all again for making this thread awesome!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:
huiii said:

Jeanne D' Arc
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection
Final Fantasy I Anniversary
Final Fantasy II Anniversary
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions
Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together
Breath of Fire III
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Brave Story New Traveler
Persona 1 Portable
Persona 2 Innocent Sin
Persona 3 Portable
Ys Seven
Ys Ark of Naphitism
Ys I & II Chronicles
Legend of Heroes I A Tear Of Vermillion
Legend of Heroes II Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
Legend of Heroes III Song of the Ocean
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Lunar Silver Star Harmony
Phantasy Star Portable
Phantasy Star Portable 2
PoPoLoCrois
Riviera Promised Land
Yggdra Union
Star Ocean First Departure
Star Ocean Second Evolution

^ These are the ones I played on the PSP and they are all RPGs (some sub RPG genres as well).

Tank you (and all the others that replied) for the suggestions. I'll try to work my way through that list.

ils411 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
huiii said:

Valkirya Chronicles II is a Must.. Jeane D'Arc, both Disgaea (Disgaea 3 on vita too ) if You like SRPG, soon you will be able to play PSone Classics so FF from VII to IX and Tactics will be playable... BasilZer will be able to help you with more...

Some PSP games that I recomend are great: Patapon series, Half Minute Heroes, Patchwork Heroes.

@Huiii, congrats on the vita purchase. As for psp rpg games here are some games available on the vita psn store. Final fantasy 4 and tactics, persona 1,2 and 3, disgea 1 and 2, crimson gem saga, monster hunter freedom unite, gods eater burst, 

As for jeane d arc and valkirya chronicles 2, your gonna need a ps3 to transfer it to your vita

Wait does that mean i can downlaod any psp game, transfer it onto my vita and play it there?

FU Namco :(. Looks like the PSP will be getting another Digimon game next year. Oh well hopefully they won't bring it over to the west.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!