By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

hahhahahhaha you guys are gonna LOVEEEE this..I know I am

"@The_Jaberwocky You may not literally play AS a Helghast but you'll certainly be fighting alongside them against ISA in the campaign!"

0_0

Killzone wet dream come true....BRING IT ISA!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

btw....Me..Yes me as in MUGEN...did say as a wish list game for the vita that I hope to see a KZ game, done from the Helghan perspective a long long time ago...way before the reveal of the system even iirc

Hell yes! I better write about this in my signature superchunk style :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

RafaelOrix said:
DemoniOtaku said:
RafaelOrix said:
I'm really surprised with Tearaway, it's seems to be so much fun, unique and cute! So surprised, actually, that I decided to change my signature. What do you think (off-topic, I know)?

Where I can do that? I'm loving TearAway more than I love already LBP...!!

The bad about the game: Is that It can't played late at nigth... Yelling Loud could make angry more than one sleeping wife here XD

To change your signature, you have to go to your profile then Settings --> Biography --> Signature. If you meant the button, I did myself with photoshop ;)

I was talking about those Buttons like vitas icon XD I want some....

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

M.U.G.E.N said:

"@The_Jaberwocky You may not literally play AS a Helghast but you'll certainly be fighting alongside them against ISA in the campaign!"

0_0

Awesome. Source?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

0_0

Awesome. Source?

https://twitter.com/KillzoneDotCom 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Dgc1808 said:
I can't wait to see two really skilled players go 1v1 with Dante and Kratos. Both are mid range melee characters with huge combo potential and some long range options (Dante's Ebony and Ivory meets Kratos' Bow of Apollo).

We can finally get the Dante vs Kratos argument resolved. Lol.

hahah awwww yeah...the ultimate showdown. I think this will be a great match up...in the beta, I LOVE playing as kratos. His move set is so damn diverse. His shield and spear should be a great answer to the brrage of bullets from dante as well. As for air combat, kratos can use his blades to either drag them to you or drag yourself to them (I am pretty sure you can do both)...would be fun to see dante doing an arial attack and kratos trying to drag him down

this game will be insane!

lol thanks leatherhat...this vita brotherhood shall prevail! KZ, Ragnarok, Soul Sacrifice, QForce etc etc. Good co op times ahead

oh and

ok so I'm gonna say this...that environment shown, looks more colorful and vibrant than any kz enviornment to date...including the Kaznan Jungle (worse case scenario it will be a tie with kaznan) 

This, I actually feel like the war is IN a city..makes me think of Tokyo actually..a futuristic version

Gorgeous game.

DemoniOtaku said:
RafaelOrix said:
DemoniOtaku said:
RafaelOrix said:
I'm really surprised with Tearaway, it's seems to be so much fun, unique and cute! So surprised, actually, that I decided to change my signature. What do you think (off-topic, I know)?

Where I can do that? I'm loving TearAway more than I love already LBP...!!

The bad about the game: Is that It can't played late at nigth... Yelling Loud could make angry more than one sleeping wife here XD

To change your signature, you have to go to your profile then Settings --> Biography --> Signature. If you meant the button, I did myself with photoshop ;)

I was talking about those Buttons like vitas icon XD I want some....

Do you have Photoshop? If so, I can send you the .PSD file so you can create your on.

M.U.G.E.N said:

0_0

YEAH!... At last! AT LAST I CALL KILL THOSE F*CKING ISAS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! i'm having a orgasm rigth now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwc2OXqb-II tHere New Soul Sacrifice Trailer!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Tearaway screenshots/gifs here!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=146440

tear away looks soooo good :) MM are perfect devs for vita. So creative

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Sony were bang on today! The vita has new life in it and I'm so hyped for all the new games coming out. Killzone and tear away looked fantastic!!