By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
I haven't had a single issue with my Vita as of yet. I feel lucky as can be.

Also, 20 hours on Dokuro? the hell, man? That's a super long game!

Dokuro is a long game. Indeed. I hate spoilers, so I won't tell the exact number. But that game has A LOT of levels. They're short (some take less than a minute, if you know what you're doing), but still... a lot! I heard that 30 hours of gameplay is the average time to get to 100%. But I already know I'll get way past 30 hours. I like it too much to stop playing. Even after I'll get the Plat.

A lot of levels, plus... you'll want to improve your times, find a quicker way to finish some level, or a smarter way to get to the end of one level, find all the coins, get the Platinum (awesome list of trophies, some grinding but nothing that takes longer than 7-8 minutes)... and last but not least... the game is awesome. And it also looks great. I even got it for € 19 (retail). What else? I'm loving it. Absolutely loving it.

TheKoreanGuy said:

Jet Set Radio HD is releasing on October 16th for PSVita and September 19th on Xbox 360 and PS3.

http://www.slashgear.com/jet-set-radio-hd-priced-and-dated-by-sega-10242573/

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me that game! Now!!! And Miku! Of course! That and Miku! Ok... I'm out of my mind. lol.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to post something on here without talking about Project DIVA ƒ... until the 30th comes. lol.

I've never had a problem with a video on my Vita. I always convert every file to Mobile Device Compatible MP4. It looks good, it's not too heavy on the memory card and it always works. :)  

Around the Network

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/08/08/clarifying-some-facts-about-the-most-asked-question-over-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-its-final-roster/#comments

Paul Gale's replies in the comment section...very interesting.

Q: Paul, if I may ask, what is Solid Snakes/ Big Bosses role in the game? I know the voice actor that voices them ( David Hayter) has been leaked by eric laden via a tweet but there has been no word on it and it may seem that Raiden is the MGS rep in this game but I would like some clarification on the matter. Thanks for all the hints on the characters!

A: How different franchises’ characters fit in the final product will all make sense soon enough…

Q: Can i just ask this its unrelated to characters, but Is Kevin Butler in the game, make an appearance, or could you give me a hint if he has any part in this game?

A: There are some far fetched things that you’d think would not be in the game, that are…and others that you want, but aren’t. Sorry to be vague.

Q: So as for the Jet Ski Hint, what percentage of people got it dead on right? (<----that was the speculated Crash Bandicoot one)

A: Ooh, I knew this would be asked. I won’t say “no comment”, but I’ll say “no percentages”. Surely people want some surprises…right!?

I learnt nothing new >_

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I'm playing patapon 3 atm And I love this game, it is everything a portable title should be.

I really hope this isn't going to be another ip left behind in the generation.

Sal.Paradise said:

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/08/08/clarifying-some-facts-about-the-most-asked-question-over-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-its-final-roster/#comments

Paul Gale's replies in the comment section...very interesting.

Q: Paul, if I may ask, what is Solid Snakes/ Big Bosses role in the game? I know the voice actor that voices them ( David Hayter) has been leaked by eric laden via a tweet but there has been no word on it and it may seem that Raiden is the MGS rep in this game but I would like some clarification on the matter. Thanks for all the hints on the characters!

A: How different franchises’ characters fit in the final product will all make sense soon enough…

Q: Can i just ask this its unrelated to characters, but Is Kevin Butler in the game, make an appearance, or could you give me a hint if he has any part in this game?

A: There are some far fetched things that you’d think would not be in the game, that are…and others that you want, but aren’t. Sorry to be vague.

Q: So as for the Jet Ski Hint, what percentage of people got it dead on right? (<----that was the speculated Crash Bandicoot one)

A: Ooh, I knew this would be asked. I won’t say “no comment”, but I’ll say “no percentages”. Surely people want some surprises…right!?

I swear I'm gonna slap this guy...what a usleless fucking hint giver (I couldn't come up with a better term for this lol)

it may be...it may not be...can't say

or

here's a big surprise...they have ratchet in the game! (like no way! For realz?)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Kresnik said:
So, today I was wondering about the Vita (again) and I thought you guys might be able to answer this question for me:

Do you think Crisis Core & Birth by Sleep are ever going to be released on the PSN store?

I have a list of PSP games the size of my arm that I intend to get when I buy my Vita, but those two are pretty high up the list and not on PSN yet. And I don't see any signs of them coming to it any time soon either.

Also, do you think they'll update all the PSP games on the store to work on Vita? I notice stuff like Power Stone Collection still isn't compatible yet.

Cheers. I'm going on a trip to visit some friends soon and quite fancied a machine to game on for the journey, they're selling PSP's in my local cash converter for about £30. Figured for that price I could just buy one and play the games that aren't gonna come to PSN, but if they are I'll just wait until I get my Vita.

You're out of luck for Crisis Core since its UMD only and inst even on the PSN store for PSP. Your best bet would be to get it on UMD. As for Birth by Sleep, I'm not really sure.

Sony has been updating the PSP games on the Vita store every week, at least on the US PSN store. They add about 2-3 PSP games every update, 3 weeks ago they added Midnight Club, GTA LCS, 2 weeks ago they added GTA SAS and Beats I tnink, last week they added Gungnier, Unchained blade and one other.

Power Stone Collection is available on the US Vita store and was on sale a month and a half ago for 4.99 from 9.99

For 30 bucks, go get a psp as long as its a 3000 or up model. Then, though if I were you, I'd go Jack Sparrow on it lol ahahaha AHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Those and valkyrie Profile leneth... i don't know what the hell is $quare-€nix thinking...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I have something else to ask in regards to the PSP games on PSN actually.

I went through the store today with my 26-long list of PSP games that I'd want to get for the Vita. 2 of them weren't on the store at all (the ones I mentioned before). Multiple other games I might be interested in were missing, including SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 and Patapon 1 & 2.

But the biggest problem I had was that 8 of the games were listed as PSP only.

Are these the kind of games that you have to transfer across from your PS3 to the Vita? That would work for me, at least.

I'm still thinking of buying a cheap PSP & getting the UMD's used though, unfortunately =/

Exile1987 said:
I'm playing patapon 3 atm And I love this game, it is everything a portable title should be.

I really hope this isn't going to be another ip left behind in the generation.

Patapon for me is the best game of PSP... I don't like rythm based games... but this mix of that and strategy is really fun.. FUN AS HELL!

A patapon using the rear tocuh panel as the drum... and a special edition with the rear tocuh panel full of patapones!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kresnik said:
I have something else to ask in regards to the PSP games on PSN actually.

I went through the store today with my 26-long list of PSP games that I'd want to get for the Vita. 2 of them weren't on the store at all (the ones I mentioned before). Multiple other games I might be interested in were missing, including SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 and Patapon 1 & 2.

But the biggest problem I had was that 8 of the games were listed as PSP only.

Are these the kind of games that you have to transfer across from your PS3 to the Vita? That would work for me, at least.

I'm still thinking of buying a cheap PSP & getting the UMD's used though, unfortunately =/

Look for the list of compatible list of PSP games on Vita... there are some games that aren't listed as compatible but can be played on Vita if you tranfer them trough a PS3...

About patapon 1 and 2... must be on PSn atore from PS3... look well.. those two are on the PSVita PSN.

DemoniOtaku said:

Look for the list of compatible list of PSP games on Vita... there are some games that aren't listed as compatible but can be played on Vita if you tranfer them trough a PS3...

About patapon 1 and 2... must be on PSn atore from PS3... look well.. those two are on the PSVita PSN.

I'll have another look before I go to bed.  They definitely weren't in the PSP section of the store though, then again neither was Daxter - I had to search for that.  I'll try again I guess.

@ Bold, do you have a list of those or a link to them at all? :o