By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sal.Paradise said:
MUGEN MAKE A SOUL SAC THREAD GOD DAMMIT!

come on man...it's about time you made an official thread around here :D you have my 100% support!

and lol this thread blew up when I was gone for a bit....excellent news about LBP date!

and haha so many wants to be the cleric in RO! I'm sure when we group up, thanks to our time differences, it will all balance out..it's great to see so many here being interested in the title too!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I am volunteering for that one(soul sacrifice thread).
I can make one.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

I am volunteering for that one(soul sacrifice thread).
I can make one.

Go do it! Naow!!!

Yep go for it :D someone should do one RO also. Make sure you guys tell a mod beforehand tho..I think you need permission or something nowadays

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Runa216 said:
Exile1987 said:
I will start to worry once we have a full WW 12 month data and still no movement, I really can't see LBP, COD, AC3 PSABR not moving considerable units this fall/winter - and we still have gamescon and TGS for a release schedule for the next coming 12 months

I agree, people are being so quick to dismiss it and that's honestly quite sad.  it's a great system so far with tonnes of potential and a lot of awesomeness on its horizon, yet people are still screaming "failure".  Give it time, Sony made the PS3 awesome, they can make the Vita awesome. 

Vita is already awesome but people don't know it. Example, three of my friends have a PSP but none of them knows anything about Vita. I am  not calling it a failure or anything but if the holiday season passes like this I will start to get worried. I also think that without a significant price cut there will be difficult times ahead.

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
Runa216 said:
Exile1987 said:
I will start to worry once we have a full WW 12 month data and still no movement, I really can't see LBP, COD, AC3 PSABR not moving considerable units this fall/winter - and we still have gamescon and TGS for a release schedule for the next coming 12 months

I agree, people are being so quick to dismiss it and that's honestly quite sad.  it's a great system so far with tonnes of potential and a lot of awesomeness on its horizon, yet people are still screaming "failure".  Give it time, Sony made the PS3 awesome, they can make the Vita awesome. 

Vita is already awesome but people don't know it. Example, three of my friends have a PSP but none of them knows anything about Vita. I am  not calling it a failure or anything but if the holiday season passes like this I will start to get worried. I also think that without a significant price cut there will be difficult times ahead.

See I don't like this price cut view... I think if the 3DS didn't take a desperate machete to their price no one would really be expecting it for the Vita.  Alot of people got burned on the 3DS and I think most people are now expecting a price cut for PSVita.  Why? has this ever happened so quickly to any other games console in History?

I kind of think it has given the game industry a bad image.

you know I never realized...that Toro does a Noob Saibot in PS All stars... 0_o

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Yep go for it :D someone should do one RO also. Make sure you guys tell a mod beforehand tho..I think you need permission or something nowadays

Well I will need sometime to gather all the necessary info and screens.  

NoCtiS_NoX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Well I will need sometime to gather all the necessary info and screens.  

excellent :D looking forward to it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Q Entertainment has made official announcement of Guardian Hearts Online, one of two free-to-play PlayStation Vita game that was revealed in Famitsu this week (the other was Gamearts' Picotto Knights).

Guardian Hearts Online is a Vita version of a like-named mobile title. You play as a Guardian assigned to one of three kingdoms governed by a princess. You'll need to build up your guardian with weapons, armor, items and skills as you play either alone or with three other players through the game's online co-op mode.

Take a first look at the Vita version of Guardian Hearts Online below. The game will be available on PSN on August 8.

from http://andriasang.com/con24h/guardian_hearts_screens/

Someone mind putting up the screens? The links image gets broken for me.

I have no idea how this free to play online rpg gonna work but I'm intrigued. I wonder if it'll get a western release.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5