By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I bet Kat will be future dlc but I wonder if they would make it exclusive to vita since its a vita exlusive game. It would help get vita version of the game to sell.

Around the Network

wow finally got around to playing gravity rush while on a break at uni, now five hours later finally stopped. Got to say playing on pc, xbox, ps3 and vita this year gravity rush is the best by far never got that addicted all year. Now to go home and buy that dlc. How long is the dlc by the way?

warhalohog said:
wow finally got around to playing gravity rush while on a break at uni, now five hours later finally stopped. Got to say playing on pc, xbox, ps3 and vita this year gravity rush is the best by far never got that addicted all year. Now to go home and buy that dlc. How long is the dlc by the way?

I think if you look at the downloads they say what they include, from memory - two missions, two challanges and a costume

Chark said:

No way, look harder.

Way too much blonde, and that's purple on the bottom. The top left is kind of red for credit but I'd write it off as a shadow.

It's definitely Spike.  The face really doesn't look like Cloud at all, and the hair colourings just convince me it's him, it couldn't be anyone else.

Except - as someone pointed out to me on reddit - Yu Gi from Yu Gi Oh.  Lol

Anyway, I know we've done seeing them all now but I found this compiled link from Gaf which cleans up all the screenshots.  It's good if only for being able to clearly see the Resistance (14) and Uncharted (15) stages:

edit: And the link to it so you can see it in slightly better resolution - http://h9.abload.de/img/capture92lnn.jpg

M.U.G.E.N said:
Yeah I hope superbot step in and make a statement soon...cuz this is getting a bit out of hand. At the moment all of these are speculation based on a supposed leak. Nothing is confirmed yet. but the lack of mention of characters from franchises like SOTC, FF, Assassins Creed are making matters worse and worse.

It's kind of a lose-lose situation for them now.  As Sal pointed out, if this were true, all the momentum will have been taken out of their reveals.  So they can either say "Yes, this leak is true" and not bother with any reveals or say "No it's not true" and then be forced to reveal someone completely new and unexpected at Gamescom. 

Meh, feel kinda sorry for them now.

Around the Network

Maybe the mentioned Raiden is not the one from MGS but the one from MK. Which kinda makes sense as well, because there was a MK game on every PS console thus far.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys so I noticed something while in this thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=472361

It's a nice link you can use to answer someone about what games are coming this year for the vita

through it I went to this link

http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/110914a_e.html

it's an old press release with a bunch of games titles and devs listed. In it it has 3 titles by GunHo and two unnamed at the time. One is Ragnarok Odyssey. The other two are an action title and an action/puzzle title. So am I wrong to assume Dokuro would be the action/puzzle game? IF so then we will soon see ANOTHER action game like Ragnarok from GunHo :D

marvelous seems to have a bunch of games too...the only one I know is Soul sacrifice from them :S not sure what others are really

It seem you have forgottten about this one. LOL!

http://andriasang.com/con08w/gamearts_vita/

I won't be surprised if it is Raiden.

It would be wise for Advertisement standpoint for Konami. MGR is the next metal gear game and making him a PABR character is beneficial for them. More exposure, means more potential sales.

Raiden would be less surprising than Big Daddy to be honest. I hope some of the leak is true but at the same time I also hope there are more reveals.

Kresnik said:
Chark said:

No way, look harder.

Way too much blonde, and that's purple on the bottom. The top left is kind of red for credit but I'd write it off as a shadow.

It's definitely Spike.  The face really doesn't look like Cloud at all, and the hair colourings just convince me it's him, it couldn't be anyone else.

Except - as someone pointed out to me on reddit - Yu Gi from Yu Gi Oh.  Lol

Anyway, I know we've done seeing them all now but I found this compiled link from Gaf which cleans up all the screenshots.  It's good if only for being able to clearly see the Resistance (14) and Uncharted (15) stages:

edit: And the link to it so you can see it in slightly better resolution - http://h9.abload.de/img/capture92lnn.jpg

Spike's hair is all red with blonde bangs so I don't think that image is him. I'm starting to question a lot of these character leaks but the stage leaks look legitimate and they're quite nice in design and range. It's as though they put in more effort with the stage selection than the roster.

Just saw an other image, the red hair is much more prominant, that is definitely Spike. Guess the whole roster is leaked then.