By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
Nsanity said:

Rumor: PlayStation All Stars Leak Includes Metal Gear's Raiden, DMC's Dante And More

http://www.dualpixels.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-playstation-all-stars-leak-includes-metal-gear-s-raiden-dmc

A positive and a negative all in one article!

Spike, Sackboy, Ratchet, yay.

'Evil' Cole?  Raiden?  Waste.

I kinda doubt reddit as a source as well to be honest, I mean, I love the place but I know how easy it is just to make some stuff up and post it there. 

Evil cole without a doubt will be a costume so don't worry about that. All characters have some contrasting alt costumes 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Evil cole without a doubt will be a costume so don't worry about that. All characters have some contrasting alt costumes 

Most interesting thing I noticed from the reddit source that wasn't even in the article: Dan from MediEvil.  If he and Spike were included, that would genuinely scratch my PS1-era itch!

edit: These stages actually look really cool.  Hope they're real.

Sly Cooper:

Twisted Metal:

Mugen...dat avatar!

Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Most interesting thing I noticed from the reddit source that wasn't even in the article: Dan from MediEvil.  If he and Spike were included, that would genuinely scratch my PS1-era itch!

Daniel is HEAVILY requested by fans :D I would be utterly shocked if they didn't include him

and here's another leaked stage pic that is not found on the link posted above

now THIS one ...I hope is true....it looks absolutely AMAZING! 0_0

oh and umm guiz..did anyone realize we went way over 400k views now 0_o this thread is a like a website in itself now lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sal.Paradise said:

Mugen...dat avatar!

hahaha hell yeah man :D if you ever want a persona avatar lemme know ;) any character you want

oh and guiz....you ready? YOU READY FOR THIS EPICNESS!?

0_0 please be true

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Mugen...dat avatar!

hahaha hell yeah man :D if you ever want a persona avatar lemme know ;) any character you want

0_0 please be true

Is that Columbia from Bioshock Infinite?  Or dare I say it, the setting of Bioshock Vita too :o

In any case, this is an awful lot of work to have gone into a fake.  I hope the stages are real at the very least, they're beautiful.

Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Mugen...dat avatar!

0_0 please be true

Is that Columbia from Bioshock Infinite?  Or dare I say it, the setting of Bioshock Vita too :o

In any case, this is an awful lot of work to have gone into a fake.  I hope the stages are real at the very least, they're beautiful.

indeed..and here's another one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Those stages look great I really hope they are true. As much as I am a fan of snake I wouldn't mind raiden. One thing tho raiden would fit in more but snake could has more unique attacks tho. I would love to see snake with a traq shot that puts you to sleep ^^

M.U.G.E.N said:

indeed..and here's another one

Aye, was just about to post that. 

This fella's doing a good job of cleaning up these images.

I think I spy the Ape Escape stage, third one along in the top row.  Which is also the same stage where that blurry picture was taken that was doing the rounds a few weeks ago.  That makes me believe that this is actually real, omg!

Should do a consolidation post of all the images once he's finished cleaning them up!

edit: Final stage is up.  Sorry for spamming your thread like this mungen.

Still kinda upset theres not a single Jrpg character lol. But the stages look great! Especially the Bioshock and Killzone ones.