By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Virtua Tennis is $19.5 for Plus users if you have a US account. Can anyone buy me a $20 US psn card? The site I use is quite expensive and the american sites want a US credit card. I can pay first (via paypal) if you are an old member I know :).

Does anyone have Puddle? Any opinions? I may get it with Virtua Tennis if its any good.

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@exile1987, nice. its for me the best game on the psvita, in my humble opinion.
what games do u have for the psvita?
i currently own 20 games for it.
trying to get the last 2 hvt's on unit 13 for that plat.

Hi, thanks for the add

Games I have are

1. Uncharted
  2. Rayman
  3. Resistance
  4. Everybodys golf
  5. Dungeon Hunter
  6. Disgaea 3
  7. Gravity Rush
  8. Wipeout 2048
  9. Unit 13
  10. Plants vs zombies
  11. Super Stardust
  12. Escape Plan

Think I have a couple more but Vita in other room will check later :P

Have been taking my sweet time with Gravity Rush only playing it every now and then. and as soon as I do i just get totally wrapped up in the story and hunting for crystals - just doing my first attacks on gold medals atm.

if I'm not playing that I'm on everybodys golf I love that game only two trophies from the play, the water skipping one which I haven't tried to get, I will get it after the homing shot which is proving to be damn difficult >.< love the online and the rankings

Oh and hello to everyone again:P i was on a forced holiday for fighting stupidity ^_^ if you saw any of my posts I'm not taking any of their comments seriously it's all fun and games and i do like to ruffle their feathers - lets start some roumers on gaf to give vgchartz some "new" threads :P

Exile1987 said:

Oh and hello to everyone again:P i was on a forced holiday for fighting stupidity ^_^ if you saw any of my posts I'm not taking any of their comments seriously it's all fun and games and i do like to ruffle their feathers - lets start some roumers on gaf to give vgchartz some "new" threads :P

Welcome back, Exile :)

M.U.G.E.N said:

Btw guiz here is the menu music for PS All stars :D So Groovy

oh and don't mind the look of menus etc...it's confirmed these are just placeholder for the beta

I'm really glad this is the menu song.  It's my favourite piece of music they've used from the trailers so far (it was in the combo's trailer iirc).

That music reminds me of sonic the hedgehog... who is the composer?

Around the Network

So after playing Allstars for awhile and having a few minor issues ( all of which are because its an early version) I still find myself with the just one more round feeling. Even as I type this I have the desire to play another round. I've been excited for this game but man I can't wait for release ^^

ikol said:
So after playing Allstars for awhile and having a few minor issues ( all of which are because its an early version) I still find myself with the just one more round feeling. Even as I type this I have the desire to play another round. I've been excited for this game but man I can't wait for release ^^

I'm so jelly..all these impressions are driving me nuts lol

who is your favorite character so far?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Exile1987 said:
That music reminds me of sonic the hedgehog... who is the composer?

darn I can't remember. I actually tried to look him up but couldn't find it either. :S I will try and find it and let you know

oh and welcome back! :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@chris212223

Hey as of right now I know in NA at least the only way to get the White Vita will be with the AC Liberation bundle. The vibe Im getting from Sony is that it will be pretty limited so not sure if Id wait or not.

Honestly its a damn good deal since its the exact same price as a Vita on its own. Basically your getting Liberation and a memory card completly for free. If you live in NA and for sure want one Id pre-order it as Im not sure what stock will look like. I know its doing very well with us as a retailer

Well I mainly just play Radec bc he is one of the char I decided to play with when i first saw the game, but Fat Princess is a lot better than I expected :P