By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crazy Inflated Prices

Hi I live in Argentina, used to live in Canada, and dam sometimes when seeing prices over here, I wish I could go back to canada and buy stuff from there.

Back on topic.... The other day I been to wal mart, and well after seeing some stuff, was not going to buy anything anyway, I see a nintendo wii, just sitting there, behind a glass , and when I check the price, I was so freaking amazed, it was around $999 us dollars O_O I was like wtf, I said to myself dam I could find for half the price in the internet.

Here I will post a link: http://listados.deremate.com.ar/nintendo-wii-consolas_46728/_srZbiddesc

http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/_CategID_11223 

BTW this is only in argentina, and if you see just $ it means pesos, last time I seen U$S 1 dollar was $3.12 pesos in argentina.

Around the Network

Bump

bumpity

now i'm glad to live in germany and cosmarx stop BUMPING

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

^Only for that reason? XD

Quality for Life

Around the Network

Well considering i don't even like to live next to germany i could see that being the only reason

that is expensive for a 250$ console. Better sell a kidney or something to purchase it.

In all america latina we are at expenses of the people with money, they will always charge over 60% of retail price even if they bought stuff at 90%.

Cualquier hermano de mexico, chile o centroamerica te lo puede decir, por eso la pirateria es grande en nuestros paises.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

^ That avatar is disturbing. :)

Quality for Life

at least I have one.... ;)

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989